Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Thanks for the info guys... :yes: I have the diamond love ring with black ceramic nail heads around the band) and so far it still looks beautiful... but that's likely coz I take it off when I'm at home and interchange between my other rings. I have seen someone with a really banged up love bracelet and I just didn't want my everyday piece to end up that way (even though I know it's inevitable)... hmmm

My honey bought my Love Bracelet twenty years ago. (I'm an old gal!)We
noticed in Europe that couples wore them and we liked the idea. Although
it's bound to get scratched, that adds a pretty patina to the gold (mine is
YG). Our jeweler told us to just buff them with a jewelers cloth and if the
scratches got really bad, he would just lightly buff them. For our 25th anniversary he bought me the hoop earrings and the interlocking ring chain
necklace. He's the best! Also, one partner in the couple is supposed to wear the chain necklace that has the screwdriver. ( Guess what honey's getting for his birthday?) We just like the idea that the jewelry is so well made that you don't have to take it off to protect it and you can wear it everyday and it dresses up or down and mixes really well. I'm a lucky girl!
And I'm doing the Happy Dance!
:wlae:

My honey bought my Love Bracelet twenty years ago. (I'm an old gal!)We
noticed in Europe that couples wore them and we liked the idea. Although
it's bound to get scratched, that adds a pretty patina to the gold (mine is
YG). Our jeweler told us to just buff them with a jewelers cloth and if the
scratches got really bad, he would just lightly buff them. For our 25th anniversary he bought me the hoop earrings and the interlocking ring chain
necklace. He's the best! Also, one partner in the couple is supposed to wear the chain necklace that has the screwdriver. ( Guess what honey's getting for his birthday?) We just like the idea that the jewelry is so well made that you don't have to take it off to protect it and you can wear it everyday and it dresses up or down and mixes really well. I'm a lucky girl!
And I'm doing the Happy Dance!
:wlae:

Not being able to remove the bracelet easily is a consideration ..... and now, you've really inspired me and my desire for a Love bracelet is once again renewed!

BTW, many congratz to your 25th anniverysary, USAF Brat. Lovely!

Okay, here's the skinny on it:

Yellow gold, sans diamonds: $3,600
Yellow gold, half diamonds (5): $7,250
Yellow gold, full diamonds (10): (Removed, I'm not sure it was accurate - around $11,000?)

Rose gold - same structure as yellow

White gold, sans diamonds - $4,200
White gold, half diamonds - $7,550
White gold, full diamonds - I do not know
Love Charity "string" bracelet

White gold (2007) - $475, $100 to charity
Rose gold (2006) - $475, $100 to charity
Rose gold and white gold together (2008) - $975 (or $990?), $200 to charity

Last edited:
I remember asking about the cuff with the sapphire and the price was only slightly less expensive than the plain yellow/pink gold bracelet. I think it was between $3200-$3400. Hopefully someone is more sure of the price, but this range should give you some idea of the cost :smile:

Diana

I lost one of the yellow gold screws to my Love bracelet and Cartier said it would be $95 to replace it.............apparently this happens a lot because they said they have tons of extra screws at the store! So if you get the bracelet be very careful when handling the screws.

I think the string bracelets are around $900-$1000? I saw an article in a magazine (US or In Touch) where they showed different celebrities wearing the bracelets for a fundraiser and showed which color matched with the celebrity's charity

I was wondering if some of you can help me,
I am interested in the Cartier love bracelet in yellow gold ( the one that closes , not the cuff style).
I was wondering how much it is in Hawaii ( would it be cheaper there or cheaper somewhere else like St.Thomas??
Thanks!!