Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Because I was eyeing on the one with dia!
Lol I’m also wondering whether to sell and get diamonds one.. but I hav too much sentimental attachment to my juc …it was my first piece of designer jewellery and it’s more than 10yrs old …

That’s y thinking of getting thin love wth 6 diamonds to stack up and switch things around sometimes

Lol I’m also wondering whether to sell and get diamonds one.. but I hav too much sentimental attachment to my juc …it was my first piece of designer jewellery and it’s more than 10yrs old …

That’s y thinking of getting thin love wth 6 diamonds to stack up and switch things around sometimes
If there’s attachment then I’d think don’t risk it! Sellers remorse is no fun.
I would think you’ll get more fun getting another piece with bling. the sm with dia sounds like a good option.

Hi all,
I was hoping to get everyone’s opinions and see if someone would be able to guide me in the right direction based on what they thought. My love bracelet is a size 18, and as I’ve lost some weight, it has gotten loose. I don’t mind that it’s gotten loose; however, I’m hoping to add a thin love. If I were to get the thin love in a size 18 as well, would they overlap from time to time? I think if they were to overlap, it might drive me crazy. So my next option would be to just get the thin love in a size down and wear it on my opposite wrist with some other bracelets I wear daily. IMG_7357.jpegIMG_0582.jpeg
Thank you so much!IMG_9971.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi all,
I was hoping to get everyone’s opinions and see if someone would be able to guide me in the right direction based on what they thought. My love bracelet is a size 18, and as I’ve lost some weight, it has gotten loose. I don’t mind that it’s gotten loose; however, I’m hoping to add a thin love. If I were to get the thin love in a size 18 as well, would they overlap from time to time? I think if they were to overlap, it might drive me crazy. So my next option would be to just get the thin love in a size down and wear it on my opposite wrist with some other bracelets I wear daily. View attachment 5785080View attachment 5785081
Thank you so much!View attachment 5785093
i have a loose fitting size 18 as well and i tried the size 18 small love, and it did overlap! the SA said coz it was loose fitting. even if the same size, they will overlap because of it.

Hi all,
I was hoping to get everyone’s opinions and see if someone would be able to guide me in the right direction based on what they thought. My love bracelet is a size 18, and as I’ve lost some weight, it has gotten loose. I don’t mind that it’s gotten loose; however, I’m hoping to add a thin love. If I were to get the thin love in a size 18 as well, would they overlap from time to time? I think if they were to overlap, it might drive me crazy. So my next option would be to just get the thin love in a size down and wear it on my opposite wrist with some other bracelets I wear daily. View attachment 5785080View attachment 5785081
Yes, if the size is too loose then they can cross over each other and even switch places occasionally. My best size would be 15.5, so I wear a 16, but I also have a couple in size 17. When I wear the 17s together they can cross because there is enough space between my arm and the bracelet. The way that they switch places is by making an "X" first and then switching, I was so surprised the first time that I caught them mid-switch!

• Sad
Reactions: Cartier_loveaffair
Hi all,
Like what above have shared, once it’s loose fit (more loose than it should), even same size Loves will tend to over lap.

Getting one size down to wear on the other hand with other bracelets sounds like a good idea too. But just but what if you get back the lost weight and you wanna stack with your 18? However if it’s not priority that both reg and sm are to be together, then perhaps live for now and get the 17.

Did you try to shake your hand to see if both the 18 overlap?

Reactions: nicole0612