Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

So I just got the Love bracelet as a wedding present. I asked for RG because I have the RG love ring and necklace. For some reason I’m having major regret asking for the RG bracelet. I received it >30 days from when it was purchased so I can’t return it :sad: I feel like the RG bracelet looks coppery. But for some reason I didn’t feel that way with my ring and necklace?? Maybe I’m just feeling this way bc I see that most people have YG? :/
Such a lovely wedding present! The SA told me that the RG is cartier RG - not the usual RG. It made me want to get it because it is unique. It didnt go well with my skin tone though. So i got the YG one instead.

But since you have the ring and necklace in RG, it shouldnt be a problem for you! Im sure it looks amazing on you.

Could I please pick everyone's brain & input as I'm having a dilemma.
For context, I am new to Cartier and just got my sm love & sm juc diamond's back in March 2023. Now I want to get the regular love and the plan was to get it for my bday in the next 2 months from the boutique, my hubby has agreed to come with me to the boutique as we are going on the day of my bday. Retail price here in Australia is AUD 11,600... Now my friend just sent me ebay link for the regular love my size, bought 2022 but seller is based in another state NSW while I'm in Melbourne. Her listing are all definitely legit and comes with everything just like from the boutique.
It would save me 3k IF I were to buy her preloved ebay. My friend said, 3k save is better in my pocket than in Cartier hahaha and could use to buy a love ring or something else if I choose to.
Both my Cartier are from the boutique as I'm terrified of dupes and I like that the cert are under my name.
What would you do in this situation? Buy the preloved(now) or get from the boutique(July) ? Thank you in advance.
I would get from the boutique! Cause if anything happens, the SA is just a text away. And i enjoy shopping at the boutique itself. The experience of trying, paying and waiting them to wrap it up just make me feel good. Haha. Also i dont have to worry that it might be fake.

Could I please pick everyone's brain & input as I'm having a dilemma.
For context, I am new to Cartier and just got my sm love & sm juc diamond's back in March 2023. Now I want to get the regular love and the plan was to get it for my bday in the next 2 months from the boutique, my hubby has agreed to come with me to the boutique as we are going on the day of my bday. Retail price here in Australia is AUD 11,600... Now my friend just sent me ebay link for the regular love my size, bought 2022 but seller is based in another state NSW while I'm in Melbourne. Her listing are all definitely legit and comes with everything just like from the boutique.
It would save me 3k IF I were to buy her preloved ebay. My friend said, 3k save is better in my pocket than in Cartier hahaha and could use to buy a love ring or something else if I choose to.
Both my Cartier are from the boutique as I'm terrified of dupes and I like that the cert are under my name.
What would you do in this situation? Buy the preloved(now) or get from the boutique(July) ? Thank you in advance.
Hihi.

I live in a very tiny island and that means fortunately I can reach anyone within the island within 30mins drive (at off peak haha).

For such expensive purchase AND it’s a Love (sorry I can’t trust pictures only!), it would give me anxiety if I need to pay before viewing. But I’d understand that’s how it works for huge countries.

If I am in that setting, tbh I would prefer to buy from the boutique. Provided you can pop by a store physically. I’ve heard horrid stories about buying online; but I think majority have had good experiences.

I know 3k is alot of money. Can even go for a nice couple vacation. And I think eBay has some kind of buyer protection which I am not too familiar.

Maybe it is all about knowing the works, your own protection, your rights, etc, if buying from eBay. But if you can pass beyond the dollar and cents, I think it’d absolutely be fun that your DH is with you to mark your upcoming birthday. It can be a topic to reminisce in years to come.

Mine wasn’t so good when my DH was with me for the first time at VCA. It was I think a day before my birthday. We had to rush to buy it and moreover he was feeling a little under the weather. But it is still a common topic that surfaces and it did just two nights ago. Maybe he felt bad… he asked me again then if I wanted to upgrade my e-ring. I’ve always said no need. I love my tiny e-ring that has a lot of wonderful memories. Moreoever I want more bracelets, not rings. lol.

Hihi.

I live in a very tiny island and that means fortunately I can reach anyone within the island within 30mins drive (at off peak haha).

For such expensive purchase AND it’s a Love (sorry I can’t trust pictures only!), it would give me anxiety if I need to pay before viewing. But I’d understand that’s how it works for huge countries.

If I am in that setting, tbh I would prefer to buy from the boutique. Provided you can pop by a store physically. I’ve heard horrid stories about buying online; but I think majority have had good experiences.

I know 3k is alot of money. Can even go for a nice couple vacation. And I think eBay has some kind of buyer protection which I am not too familiar.

Maybe it is all about knowing the works, your own protection, your rights, etc, if buying from eBay. But if you can pass beyond the dollar and cents, I think it’d absolutely be fun that your DH is with you to mark your upcoming birthday. It can be a topic to reminisce in years to come.

Mine wasn’t so good when my DH was with me for the first time at VCA. It was I think a day before my birthday. We had to rush to buy it and moreover he was feeling a little under the weather. But it is still a common topic that surfaces and it did just two nights ago. Maybe he felt bad… he asked me again then if I wanted to upgrade my e-ring. I’ve always said no need. I love my tiny e-ring that has a lot of wonderful memories. Moreoever I want more bracelets, not rings. lol.
Thank you so much for putting my mind at ease, my friend just simply put doubt in me hahaha. Yes I definitely prefer the boutique experience and fhat piece of mind that its real especially cert under my name. I've already saved up for it, just waiting for THE DAY hahaha I'm so impatience! Appreciate you sharing your personal experience, I'm kinda anxious about it going with hubby 1st time because he can't comprehend paying so much for high end items hahaha although my plan is he'll never know the price here. Yeah I think I'll stick to that plan. I am actually going to the boutique this Wednesday to pick up a repaired pendant and trying on the regular love again and will discuss what do they usually have for bday purchases. Thank you so much @Purrsey :heart:

Reactions: maison.de.luxe
I would get from the boutique! Cause if anything happens, the SA is just a text away. And i enjoy shopping at the boutique itself. The experience of trying, paying and waiting them to wrap it up just make me feel good. Haha. Also i dont have to worry that it might be fake.
Thank you, you bring up a good point of the after sales service:tup: didn't think about that. I am definitely sticking to my plan of getting it from the boutique.

Reactions: maison.de.luxe
For those that have had their love bracelets fully polished recently, is it complimentary or is there a fee?
Be cautious about the number of “cleanings”/ “polishings” you have. Polishing does take off a layer of the metal- I believe you should only do that 3 times in the life of the bracelet. Unless you have deep scratches, I would not polish imo

Hello! Newbie here interested in getting a thin love soon. Are you allowed to try the bracelets on in the boutique? I recall reading somewhere that some boutiques don’t let you do that, but I may be misremembering. I am located in NYC. Thank you!!

Reactions: burbluebee
Hello! Newbie here interested in getting a thin love soon. Are you allowed to try the bracelets on in the boutique? I recall reading somewhere that some boutiques don’t let you do that, but I may be misremembering. I am located in NYC. Thank you!!
Good choice! Absolutely you can try on anything in the boutique. Take your time on selecting the size that works best for you. Some people like a looser fit, others, more snug. A good sales associate will help guide you.

Reactions: Chanellover2015
Good choice! Absolutely you can try on anything in the boutique. Take your time on selecting the size that works best for you. Some people like a looser fit, others, more snug. A good sales associate will help guide you.
Agree! I went in to my local boutique and said it was my goal to have one this year but didn’t know my size. The lovely SA (and they are ALL lovely, welcoming, warm and kind, not like other comparable boutiques) showed me the thin one, sized me, gave me their card and said call them when I was ready. Typical Cartier experience, IMHO.

• Love
Reactions: ekbright