Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I was lucky enough to get a small/thin LB this past week in Paris - heading home I was flagged to go through a more extensive search and he looked at my jewelry and said to his colleague "Cartier". I took off my tank/ss/gold which has never been a problem.

The secondary search was really thorough and awkward.

It went off in PHL on my way to my connecting flight adn I had a less extensive pat down there which was better.

I travel three times a month and this is going to be a royal PITA. I have clear and pre-check so at least I should be happy that I don't have to do much with my bag etc. How do those of you with huge stacks make it through security = do you fly private?
I don’t have a Cartier stack yet, but I’ve flown with a lot of jewelry and I haven’t been. I’ve only really had my hands wiped and I think most of the time that’s random.

The Cartier addiction is real! I started with some rings then added the trinity bracelet and am now looking to add a YG love to my stack. I’m debating between the regular love, thin love, and thin love with diamonds. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 5592467
I love your diamond bangle. I have been looking for a gold one like it. Can I ask where you got it?

Hi everyone, can you please share your photos of Small love bracelets (YG, WG, with or without diamonds). Can’t decide on which one to get and would love any real life pictures/advice. Thank you!!
Hello!

I've been wearing a small Love Bracelet in YG since November 2021, and just bought my a second Love bracelet, a classic size in YG yesterday!! Really happy with my purchase. Have a look and see them next to each other. Hope all is well!

IMG_9117.JPG

IMG_9118.jpeg

IMG_9121.jpeg

Reactions: PoetT_95
I have posted some time last year about getting a love bracelet as a push gift to myself for both pregnancies. Debated over getting the regular love bracelet with no diamonds or with 4 diamonds. Got too busy with our relocation and just forgotten about it. Now that we have settled down in my husband’s home country, I started thinking about it again.

Finally had the time to check out the local boutique last week, while I was doing some Lunar new year shopping with my 8-month-old son napping in the carrier :smile:

I have tried on both bracelets in yellow gold, and to be very honest, I really liked the 4-diamond one. But then I started thinking which would be more suitable as a forever piece, to be born daily, then I ended up going for the plain one, and had my kids’ initials engraved, ready for pick up in around 2 weeks time. I have also gotten a D’amour bracelet in xs, and now contemplating a pair of JUC earrings. Lol

I have worked very hard taking care of my kids, and relocated to a place where I have no friends nor relatives but my kids and husband, I miss home. I think I deserve something nice. This is me justifying spending on myself. :lol: