Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Yeah, this SA was either unintentionally wrong or she just straight lied to you. It's not just about taking it on and off yourself, which I have no problem with. But the threads will definitely strip and wear. Taking the Love bracelet on and off regularly is not recommended.

You'll either risk the bracelet falling off or have to get it serviced quite regularly (to check the screws and replace if/when needed).

Reactions: etudes
Hi everyone,
As you probably saw my post earlier - I have recently bought Regular Love bracelet and it doesnt fit me - it’s uncomfortable so I am not going to wear it 24/7 (for sure) . I also can’t return it as Cartier found 2 microdents on it…
Wondering if there is anyone here who wears it occasionally? Or at the weekends only? Or once a month? During Summer holidays? I guess I would manage to wear bracelet if I dont have to wear it daily. Would it ruin screws? Or is my one and only option to sell the bracelet ?
Many thanks xxx

I’ve had my love bracelet 7 years (in January) and take it off every Monday morning for work. It gets put back on, on a Friday evening. I’ve had no problems with the screws, it remains in 2 pieces in its box when not worn.
Thank you. I actually spoke to my SA today and she told me it’s absolutely fine to wear LB as I wish and not 24/7… ? i am confused as I saw somewhere posts about screws being ruined when taken on/off ‍♀️

I just bought my love bracelet last week and I noticed that it leaves a greenish residue on my arm…I’ve had my JUC for almost a year now and have never had this problem. Does anyone else experience this?

77669AE5-35FE-4DDB-BCDA-E5CB795FE5F4.jpeg

I just bought my love bracelet last week and I noticed that it leaves a greenish residue on my arm…I’ve had my JUC for almost a year now and have never had this problem. Does anyone else experience this?

View attachment 5659219
Did you have either one of them cleaned or polished recently? It could be residue from that, and/or oxidation. If you clean both with soapy water it should take care of it. From the pattern on your arm it appears it’s coming from the nail head.

For anyone who has a cartier Love bracelet stacked with a tennis bracelet, how many inches/cm is your tennis bracelet? I was interested in buying one to stack with my cartier Love size 17.
I have chosen this one for my birthday. My Love is size 17 and the tennis bracelet is 16.5cm. I felt it was perfect as it didn’t go over my Love whereas the 18cm tennis bracelet I tried on did.

A4664E9C-40DE-4990-A064-40E01352BE2A.jpeg

8985FB6C-9121-4645-9298-0200554469FC.jpeg