Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

This has happened to me too. When the bracelets are worn loose and they are just at the right angle, this can happen.

It would not happen on a tighter fit. However, I don’t like the tight fit.

Does this just happen to your small and classic (that’s the combo I have & it’s happened)?

Has this happened with your two classics before? If I remember correctly, I think it also happens with the classics. I recall reading that a user, who has two classics, stated her two bracelets switch places as well.

Omg yes my two classic Loves did this for the first time EVER when I was showering the other day and could not believe they actually crossed over one another! Mine are a loose fit too (15-15.25 cm with 17 Loves).

@lilpikachu: However, it doesn't have the creation date of the 4 diamond nor does it have the creation of the 6 diamond classic.

Would you happen to have knowledge of the creation of those two?
Can you reach out to customer service on chat? They should have some knowledge right? :graucho:

The only thing I do remember is that in 2011, they still had the 6 diamond but shortly after it changed to 4 diamond instead. Maybe some other members can chime in?

Reactions: Chaton
Can you reach out to customer service on chat? They should have some knowledge right? :graucho:

The only thing I do remember is that in 2011, they still had the 6 diamond but shortly after it changed to 4 diamond instead. Maybe some other members can chime in?

Thanks for the info. Yes, it’s rather difficult to pinpoint, but that sounds about right.

I have a Cartier book I was given in 2014 for my watch purchase, and I know in the book at that time, there was the 4 diamond but not the 6 diamond classic.

Thanks for the info. Yes, it’s rather difficult to pinpoint, but that sounds about right.

I have a Cartier book I was given in 2014 for my watch purchase, and I know in the book at that time, there was the 4 diamond but not the 6 diamond classic.
I take back what I said.

I looked at some of my old emails where I requested pricing from Cartier (this was before they had the Australian online store) and the 4 diamond was available in 2011. So they may have discontinued the 6 diamond prior to 2011.

Reactions: Chaton
I plan on purchasing the small rg love. I live in Paris, France and often (not since covid obviously) go to the US. Can you believe that now the small love is cheaper in the US than in France (500 euros difference) ? I'm trying to wait until we can travel again to get it at the airport, tax free ...

I plan on purchasing the small rg love. I live in Paris, France and often (not since covid obviously) go to the US. Can you believe that now the small love is cheaper in the US than in France (500 euros difference) ? I'm trying to wait until we can travel again to get it at the airport, tax free ...
That's insane :O I originally wanted to wait till Paris Rue de la Paix opens up to come get it (me being in the States) But.... boy am I glad I didn't now.

Reactions: babyloove
This has happened to me too. When the bracelets are worn loose and they are just at the right angle, this can happen.

It would not happen on a tighter fit. However, I don’t like the tight fit.

Does this just happen to your small and classic (that’s the combo I have & it’s happened)?

Has this happened with your two classics before? If I remember correctly, I think it also happens with the classics. I recall reading that a user, who has two classics, stated her two bracelets switch places as well.
Chaton, My wife who wears hers on the loose side has this problem often. On the other hand mine are on the tight side and I've never had it happen.
Exactly that's true, That's why I prefer the tighter side when stack LOVEs together. I was told by a Cartier SA that the loose side stack often causes the screw to loosen or ruin completely, then customers bring for repairs for that reason. If we wear only 1 LOVE, the looser side is completely fine as personal preference.

Reactions: Handbags77
After months and months of agonizing over which size (16 or 17) to get, I'm finally joining the club with my very own bangle.

Except, DH surprised me with the 4-diamond one, instead of the plain gold one like we talked about.:yahoo:

I was seriously dumbfounded when I took it out of the box, and saw the diamonds. :eek:DH said because it was a wedding anniversary + 1st Mother's Day gift, he just wanted me to have something extra special.

I've had it on my wrist for a couple of hours now, and I'm still kind of in shock, lol.View attachment 3778974
I have always wanted an love bracelet I got mine on February 22 because of COVID the Cartier boutique had the manager deliver it to my home. I am now considering purchasing the nail

Reactions: south-of-france