Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Lovely, the RG 4D is gorgeous. I have the classic YG Love and wear it with the small YG JUC with diamonds. I’m thinking of the small RG Love with diamonds or the classic RG. I think something with diamonds would complement the small diamonds on the JUC though!

View attachment 5048933
So glad you posted this pic — I have the classic YG love and have been listing over the JUC with diamonds but couldn’t decide between full size and small. I loved the full size initially but it’s so much more expensive and I wanted to want the small one more! At first I thought it looked too thin next to the regular love, but the more I see pics of it, the more I like it :smile:

Reactions: RosiePx
I
So glad you posted this pic — I have the classic YG love and have been listing over the JUC with diamonds but couldn’t decide between full size and small. I loved the full size initially but it’s so much more expensive and I wanted to want the small one more! At first I thought it looked too thin next to the regular love, but the more I see pics of it, the more I like it :smile:
I think it’s quite pretty although remember, it’s definitely not as substantial as the regular JUC. I didn’t want to take away from the Love though so the small JUC was perfect. Definitely try it, you may ending up liking it more than the regular anyway. :smile:

Reactions: mc2016

Wouldn't do that. sm + sm or reg + reg. Although I agree we would need a midsize one.

Reactions: LuckyMe14
Hi Love owners,

I have been wearing my classic yellow gold Love for a few months now. And like all of you, I love my love! It's such a simple, yet classic and elegant piece that goes with everything! I have noticed some new scratches lately. I know, I know, scratches are unavoidable and they will happen with a piece meant to be worn 24/7. I also don't believe in babying a piece...you're supposed to live with it, which means there will be scratches when I play with my cat, just like there are scratches on my arms. As my SA would say, a Love bracelet is supposed to be a "second skin". With that said, it still hurts to see new scratches every time. :sad: I've been wondering: Would it be worth to "coat" the Love Bracelet with a clear coat specific for jewelry to prevent scratches? Or would it damage the piece? What would be the long-term effect? I came across this product called Liquid-Shield, which is supposed to be a nanocoating technology that is safe on jewelry. But at the same time, the love is different in the sense that we wear it 24/7, sleep, shower, etc in it. Would such coating eventually peel? How can it be removed? Anyway, here is the product. Curious to hear your thoughts!

https://www.liquidshield.co/

Reactions: YEANETT