Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Hello.

I have a Cartier small love bracelet in yellow gold. I would like to buy another bracelet to stack it with. Any suggestions on what it would look good with? I'm open to any luxury jewelry brand. Thanks in advance!

Hello.

I have a Cartier small love bracelet in yellow gold. I would like to buy another bracelet to stack it with. Any suggestions on what it would look good with? I'm open to any luxury jewelry brand. Thanks in advance!
It depends on the look you want.
The most popular pairings would be:
1) A second Love (thin, regular, partial diamond, full diamond, mixed metal or same metal, rainbow)
2) JUC (Regular or thin, with or without diamonds).

Other pairing ideas in no particular order: Cartier Clash or Ecrou, Hermes gold CDC/diamond CDC, VCA perlee line.

These are all options for other bangle style (not chain or softer style), but there are many of these as well.

Check out IG for Cartier small/thin Love or the stacking threads here on tpf for ideas!

Reactions: staceyjan
Just got my first one (regular yellow gold) for our 15th year anniversary/push present and OMG I love it so much!! I've been wanting one for so long but wanted it for a special occasion. I'm so thankful and can't stop smiling :biggrin: My SA was so gracious too and added a couple of little goodies. She made the whole experience so pleasant and such a great memory :heart:

840FB7D8-53D4-48A4-AB46-04EEA38FD64C.jpeg

It depends on the look you want.
The most popular pairings would be:
1) A second Love (thin, regular, partial diamond, full diamond, mixed metal or same metal, rainbow)
2) JUC (Regular or thin, with or without diamonds).

Other pairing ideas in no particular order: Cartier Clash or Ecrou, Hermes gold CDC/diamond CDC, VCA perlee line.

These are all options for other bangle style (not chain or softer style), but there are many of these as well.

Check out IG for Cartier small/thin Love or the stacking threads here on tpf for ideas!

I will look into those. Thank you so much for your suggestions!

Reactions: nicole0612
Finally, Pre-Xmas presents from hubby. At first purchased the Cariter Love regular in YG (16) feels too chunky not so lady and classic for me next day exchange to thin version for Cartier Love in YG (17) and JUC in RG with diamond (16) to matches my white gold all around diamond bracelet. Was hesitating to get this combi in the beginning, both in YG was not my choice either, YG, RG and WG will show the combi contrast differently.

59C63B45-D1D3-4B7E-9835-14B0B76529F5.jpeg

5EA1CE1E-AB30-4843-9EC2-CEC2ADB44107.jpeg

989AA2AE-F759-4A0B-A3AB-7152B975B51E.jpeg

Last edited:
Can someone clarify something?

I've heard a lot of people talking about the WG love bracelet & saying it's plated with rhodium. Are they all? I've seen some WG bracelets that look shiny and that I like, and then others look like matte metal which I don't love. Is this because some are plated differently, or am I so wrong on this?

I don't know why I was under the impression that the diamond love's are plated with rhodium which is what gives it the "shiny" look, but I've heard this somewhere. Is it accurate? I don't see anything saying this on the actual Cartier website, so maybe I'm making this all up LOL

The plain WG are not plated. The diamond ones are plated. The plain WG JUC is plated. It will cost about $200 and 2 weeks for them to plate the plain WG. If you don't plate the WG, it will turn gray over time. Some people like the gray look.

• Love
Reactions: avcbob