Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I have all 3 also. The very old has a little more raised screws.

Thanks for this info. You’ve just confirmed and explained a few questions I had wondered about on another thread.

This probably explains why some people feel the older model is more secure, and although it may provide a little bit more stability with the longer screws, it’s not foolproof.

This also explains why I was told by a lady I know that the older model weighs a bit more, containing more gold weight.

I’m glad you didn’t lose your bracelet and found your missing screw!

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 880 and nicole0612
Oh, quite interesting. What is the difference between the old and the super-old system if I may ask? Thank you

I'm not an expert on the various models, but the first two have completely removable screws. On one of them the screw threads are longer, I think that's the newer one. At one time we had a sales agent refer to them as 'Type 1 and type 2'. When we lost a screw it was from the oldest, type 1.

Reactions: 880 and CocoHunny
Thanks for this info. You’ve just confirmed and explained a few questions I had wondered about on another thread.

This probably explains why some people feel the older model is more secure, and although it may provide a little bit more stability with the longer screws, it’s not foolproof.

This also explains why I was told by a lady I know that the older model weighs a bit more, containing more gold weight.

I’m glad you didn’t lose your bracelet and found your missing screw!

Thanks for sharing.
I’m glad to help, though I don’t know if it weighs more. I was just referring to look of the screws when wearing it, they are a bit more pronounced on the oldest one I have vs the “newer” old screw system.

Reactions: 880 and Chaton
Does anyone have a thin pave love bracelet and can stack it over a love cuff for size comparison (or even a regular love). I've pretty much always taken a 15 in the love bracelet, the exception being the love cuff which I take in 16 and is a perfect fit, it sits pretty flush with the regular 15s. I primarily wear my cuff because it's just easier on/off. I tried the thin pave love bracelet in a 15 thinking it would fit the same way but it was actually a bit larger than my 16 cuff, and the shape was also a bit ...rounder? so it didn't stack very well? not sure if it was just a dud, wondering if anyone could share photos!

Reactions: 880
I always say, if you are going to wear more than one Love ... Locktite is your BFF. The vibration of the bracelets will cause the screws to become loose.

@nicole0612 OMG, good thing you noticed and was able to trace your steps/whereabouts!
I never had any issues until I started wearing 3 or more at once. Very quickly one of the newer ones (new screw system obviously) started to come unscrewed. So I went back to only 2 at a time. I think the clanking loosened the others up though. I wear mine large, as bangles, and I love the clinking noise as I move my arm. I guess I will need to send the two loose ones into the workshop when it reopens and then use locktite in the future. I was just lucky that it turned out the way that it did. Our sinks and toilets are on motion sensor, so I would sometimes worry that a bracelet would slip off in a bathroom or kitchen and rush down the drain!

• Wow
Reactions: 880 and CocoHunny
I’m pretty sure the beverage thing is because of the covid situation, not because of spend amount. At least for my visit last weekend to look at the Pave Love they said they could only offer water and that they normally would offer other beverages but can’t due to the current situation.

Nonetheless, congratulations! Happy (early) Anniversary and enjoy in good health!:yahoo:
Thank you so much

Reactions: 880 and msllbl
Can anyone explain how True facet is selling brand new Cartier love bracelets. I thought that Cartier would not allow this with jewelry. I know the watches are sold in other shops new but this is strange. If Cartier doesn’t authenticate in store how can you prove it’s real??