Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Love it can you take a pic of the inside of your wrist so I can see the space. Are the cuffs comfy? I have a bracelet and now am afraid to buy another one because of the issues girls are having and am going to look into the cuff!

The space is about an inch wide but may increase with different cuff sizes. Mine is a 16. I find the cuff to be perfectly comfy but there are a number of posts here from those who didn't.

More important question -- is the cuff still in production?

Hi, just want an opinion. I've just picked my love up today and I'm in 2 minds as to whether or not I should have it engraved. It is a 10 year wedding anniversary gift, and the SA said it will talk 4-6wks to have it done but it will need to be done within the next 3 months. What is your thoughts? Have any of you had it done and been disappointed or have other maybe wished they had done theirs? 😏 so confused!

Hi, just want an opinion. I've just picked my love up today and I'm in 2 minds as to whether or not I should have it engraved. It is a 10 year wedding anniversary gift, and the SA said it will talk 4-6wks to have it done but it will need to be done within the next 3 months. What is your thoughts? Have any of you had it done and been disappointed or have other maybe wished they had done theirs? 😏 so confused!
I had mine engraved for my 25th wedding anniversary and love it, It took less then 2 weeks.

I think you should go for it and have the bracelet engraved! However I do have a word of caution. A friend of mine had her YG bracelet engraved, then 6 months later realized she would rather have the RG. She needed to sell her bracelet to get the RG, however it was hard to sell since it was engraved. So as long as you'll never need to sell it, go for it!!! Just some advice...

I want to ingrave mine, but I don't want to be without it for that long.

This happened to me too a couple of months ago only that it happened in the Church (of all places). The lady keep on hinting that my bracelet is fake. I do feel sorry for her because she can't even recognise the real one. Maybe she should go to Cartier and see that it's the same as mine. I was a bit upset but didn't want to say anything to her.

Ya that's exactly why I just kept my mouth shut and tried to be polite despite the situation. I'm sorry that happened to you!

I had to deal with a crass and distasteful sales associate at Henri bendel who was asking me impolite questions about my love bangle and was saying how she would just have it made In a different country...... So awkward. Then she tried to get me to say that it was fake because "cartier doesn't use rosé gold?!" And then she got bored of insulting me and was talking to the other sales associate about meeting someone rich on her break..... Wow was all I could say. So classless. Usually my bracelet isn't noticed.

That is beyond offensive and how awkward for you. I always get nosy questions from the women who work at the nail salon, but I let it go because of the language barrier and cultural differences. At a high end deportment store though?? No. Way.

How are the inventory for love bracelets in Europe boutiques? I'm looking specific at the Paris airport, France in general and Luxembourg. A yellow gold plain in smaller size (16). I would definitely prefer to buy from the duty free at the airport, but my concern is airport store normally does not stack up inventory as much. Does anyone have any insight? Thanks in advance.

I think you should go for it and have the bracelet engraved! However I do have a word of caution. A friend of mine had her YG bracelet engraved, then 6 months later realized she would rather have the RG. She needed to sell her bracelet to get the RG, however it was hard to sell since it was engraved. So as long as you'll never need to sell it, go for it!!! Just some advice...

I agree. You need to look at the long term if you want flexibility.