Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Candice0985 said:
sooo....I went back to Cartier today after trying on the juste un clou last week (unsuccessful, does not fit how I want it to!)

I just ordered a RG size 20 to wear with my other love bracelet!!!!! this collection just works better with the shape of my wrist and arm.

I was tempted to get the plain WG but snapped myself out of it, I sold my WG love last year! i'm trying to not make the same mistake :rolleyes:

should be here anywhere between 1 week from now up to 3 weeks! I've been on a jewellery spree...i'm banned!!!

What size is your other love? And what color?

sooo....I went back to Cartier today after trying on the juste un clou last week (unsuccessful, does not fit how I want it to!)

I just ordered a RG size 20 to wear with my other love bracelet!!!!! this collection just works better with the shape of my wrist and arm.

I was tempted to get the plain WG but snapped myself out of it, I sold my WG love last year! i'm trying to not make the same mistake :rolleyes:

should be here anywhere between 1 week from now up to 3 weeks! I've been on a jewellery spree...i'm banned!!!
Congrats! Did you order the same size as your other loves ? I would really like to know if any ladies wear two different sized loves on one arm 24/7 ? I think I would like that better so they don't look so uniform....or just stick to my one lovely RG love. However ...DH does seem to want to get me two when our second lil one arrives...and I like the sentiment but probably not the look for everyday.

Congrats! Did you order the same size as your other loves ? I would really like to know if any ladies wear two different sized loves on one arm 24/7 ? I think I would like that better so they don't look so uniform....or just stick to my one lovely RG love. However ...DH does seem to want to get me two when our second lil one arrives...and I like the sentiment but probably not the look for everyday.

actually they are 2 different sizes!! my 4 diamond RG is a 19, this will be worn above the 19. my arm doesn't stay the same all the way up so I wanted the 20...which of course was not in stock....in Canada! so I must wait :cool:

i'll probably wear both at the same time on my left wrist. I do take mine off one every few weeks, throw on some daintier bracelets for a few days :smile:

Candice!! Yayyyy!!! Your wrist is going to be even more beautiful than it already is! I hope it comes quick, and you will have to post all kinds of stacking pictures to inspire us all. Can't wait to see it!

Candice so excited for you! I can't wait to see them stacked!

Candice!! Yayyyy!!! Your wrist is going to be even more beautiful than it already is! I hope it comes quick, and you will have to post all kinds of stacking pictures to inspire us all. Can't wait to see it!

haha thanks etk! my SA was trying to talk me into the juste un clou but pushing it up my wrist left red marks! besides one piece at a time....my jewellery funds are now empty lol!

Cartier bracelets are addictive. Peeps just keep purchasing them. You would have to have photographs of the bracelet here.

I hate the waiting time between ordering and the bracelets arrival.

How exciting!!!

I'm so happy for you! Congrats! What a LOVE journey you've been on, lol!

I ordered 2 more RG all diamond and the WG all diamond plus I have replacement arriving sometime next. Do not want to wait but, no choice.
how many do you have now!? you are an love bracelet addict ;)
I'm so happy for you! Congrats! What a LOVE journey you've been on, lol!

haha I know right!? Lesson learned, listen to my instinct and don't rush a purchase or I regret it! the rose gold is by far the best colour for me :smile:

thanks lana!