Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I would be careful with the multicolored ones for daily wear. The stones are much more fragile then diamonds , and with it being a bangle you will bang it on the table etc, which may cause damage.

I have just worked out that I am a complete idiot! I measured my wrist about 3 inches or more further up than my wrist bone, I don't know why but had it in my head that where I wanted my LoVe bangle to be was the measurement of my wrist. I was looking at everyone's posts at what size they were buying and looking at my own wrist thinking wow my wrist looks pretty skinny but I may have to get a really large Love!!

So I just had a light bulb moment and measured my wrist at the bone, it is 14.5 instead of the 16.5 that I thought it was. Sorry, just had to share his dumb moment.

Why does there seem to be a preference for the Love bangle over the cuff? I have really small wrists and I was considering the cuff. Would love some insight from the experts.

I have the cuff because I can't keep jewelry on all the time. I love it! So comfy and practical with a great look too!

Why does there seem to be a preference for the Love bangle over the cuff? I have really small wrists and I was considering the cuff. Would love some insight from the experts.

I guess people just like the "locked on" romantic aspect of it.

I have a cuff myself, and wouldn't want it any other way. I take it off when I do chores, or during rock climbing/archery/whatever. I can switch wrists whenever I want. You don't have to deal with tightening screws or worry about them falling out. It still gets worn every day, so I don't really understand what the downside of the cuff style is.

The only factor to consider might be the shape of your wrist. I remember seeing a picture where a member was comparing the shape of a cuff vs a bracelet, and the cuff is much more oval in shape. If you have a round wrist, the fit might not be right.

I love the fact that the bangle just lives with you. You don't have to think about it. I have the kind of lifestyle that it works with, though. If I were in the med profession or did a lot of weight lifting and such, I'd choose the cuff.
The bangle is so comfortable and ergonomic, I never notice it.

I'm a doctor and it just isn't practical for me to wear a bangle 24/7. My wrist shape meant the cuff was very comfortable on me. And I like the fact I can remove it if I'm doing something that could scratch it. Some people do romanticise the bangle which is fine but I am more pragmatic as a person.

Harper Quinn said:
I'm a doctor and it just isn't practical for me to wear a bangle 24/7. My wrist shape meant the cuff was very comfortable on me. And I like the fact I can remove it if I'm doing something that could scratch it. Some people do romanticise the bangle which is fine but I am more pragmatic as a person.

Harper Quinn, Beachy10, Greentea, faintlymacabre, xactreality: thanks to all of you for responding. Probably best for me to try them on. My wrists are super tiny (I wish this probably was with my waist and hips as well!). Bangles spin on me and I have to cut so much off of link bracelets. I actually wear girls' bracelets. Thanks again.