Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

LOL! Yes! I just got mine and am in loovveee with it! Your WG is so shiny, looks even more sparkly than the YG! How do you keep it so shiny and looking new? Looks like you like your bangles a bit looser than me. Do you take your Love off or do you wear it all the time? If you do wear it all the time, it doesn't bother you that it slides up and down your arm so much?

I have been wearing my WG Love since 25th December, 2010. Never taken it off. I polish my Love with a jewelry cloth and scrape out the dust build up backside the diamonds with a toothpick from time to time.:biggrin: I don't bother it sides up and down. When I want to keep it still, I push it up!

einseine said:
I have been wearing my WG Love since 25th December, 2010. Never taken it off. I polish my Love with a jewelry cloth and scrape out the dust build up backside the diamonds with a toothpick from time to time.:biggrin: I don't bother it sides up and down. When I want to keep it still, I push it up!

Good idea with the toothpick! Not sure i can even get to the back of the diamonds since mine is more snug. I think I will try the 17 again tho...just to be sure!

View attachment 1928260

Here's the difference when they are closer to my wrist...

View attachment 1928266

They fit so differently, the CC is like a loose bangle and the Love is more like a cuff (although it's not).

View attachment 1928263

The CC can almost slide over the Love completely.

Your diamond LOVE is gorgoues. Thank you so much for taking the time to take and share all of those lovely pics.

Clic clac is more of the oval shape. I need to drink a little bite of patient juice. Hopefully that I get to try one the sizes when I get to NY.

bagladyseattle! My size 17 can go down my arm llike this! I may be able to wear size 16. But, my wrist bone is quite big (the last photo), so I could wear size 18 more comfortably... (By the way, the PG one is my new Perlee Signature! It's size 17.5cm.)

Oh einseine.... I just got up from fainting and now I am drooling over both of your bangles. They both are stunning. My hubby even complimeted your Perlee. Perhaps I should whisper in his ear for VCA visit.

Einseine, love your stack & congrats!!:loveeyes::loveeyes:

bagladyseattle! My size 17 can go down my arm llike this! I may be able to wear size 16. But, my wrist bone is quite big (the last photo), so I could wear size 18 more comfortably... (By the way, the PG one is my new Perlee Signature! It's size 17.5cm.)

What a gorgeous stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love!! Congrats with the Perlee! :drool:

i just started wearing my cartier love bracelet last night, it is a size 16. i measured my wrist and it's somewhere between 14.5-15cm around-- does a 16 sound about right? i mean, how high up should i want this to slide? It slides maybe 2.5-3inches up my arm. I know it is about personal preference, but how high would be too high?

bagladyseattle said:
Your diamond LOVE is gorgoues. Thank you so much for taking the time to take and share all of those lovely pics.

Clic clac is more of the oval shape. I need to drink a little bite of patient juice. Hopefully that I get to try one the sizes when I get to NY.

Thank you! Happy to help! Good luck and stay patient...I know it's tough!

LamborghiniGirl said:
i just started wearing my cartier love bracelet last night, it is a size 16. i measured my wrist and it's somewhere between 14.5-15cm around-- does a 16 sound about right? i mean, how high up should i want this to slide? It slides maybe 2.5-3inches up my arm. I know it is about personal preference, but how high would be too high?

16 sounds perfect, enjoy your Love!

einseine said:

Your new Perlee is beautiful!! It looks perfect with your Love too..... Congrats and enjoy!! Don't forget to post your combo stacks in the stacking thread!

LamborghiniGirl said:

It really is whatever feels comfortable to you! For me, I would not like if it went halfway up my arm, but tons of other tPFers prefer it loose like that. Most people on here would say that you should go with a 17 because they like to wear it loose. But if you prefer it to be snug and a more tailored look, 16 should be fine. All the SAs who I asked said I should wear a 16 (with the same size wrist as you) and all the SAs who I saw wearing them, had them with a more snug fit.