Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

doxiegirl said:
Thanks SpiceGirl. Was it at the Cartier store that you saw them for $90?

No from a seller on eBay that has a 99 percent positive feedback. I would but the item address here but, I do not want to advertise here. The ads that I am referring to are not mine. If I had a spare screw I would hang on to it Incase I permanently loose o e of mine

Thanks einseine for your helpful input. My wrist is more like an oval shape. I like loose bangle too as it's more comfortable. I hopefully i get to try on sz 17 in NY. Wow... Perlee bracelet will stunning... always admire your excellent taste. Cannot wait to see your reveal.

Hi bagladyseattle!
You have really gorgeours bracelet collection!! And you'll be soon adding Love!! Cannot to see your reveal, too!:graucho: I just got my Perlee Signature in Medium. Large was too big...:smile:

bagladyseattle said:
How do you gals choose color of metal of the first Love bracelet? In the idea dream, would love to have all three, but I can only do one at a time.

I was adamant on getting the white gold because I'm quite fair and have mainly silver jewelry but when I tried on the WG at cartier, it looked really icy and the WG looked so dull compared to the WG with 4 diamonds. Apparently the one w diamond has silver added to make it shinier. I got the RG in the end and it looks great on my skin - RG most versatile colour!

My wrist size is 5.5 inches (14 cm) as well and I wear a size 16. I prefer my bracelets snug and I can only rotate it when adjusted at a certain angle. The drop at the smallest part of my wrist is about 1 cm. HTH. x

May i trouble if you have pic your bracelet side drop?

My wrist is 14.5cm and I have size 16 Love . It fits quite snug but I hate bangles that slide up and down my arm. I think if your wrist is 14 cm, that's perfect for a size 16, but It will be a totally different fit from the ClicClac, which in a PM is still really loose on me. It just depends how u prefer to wear it.

Do you have pic of love and clic clac stack? clic clac pm is loose on my and sliding up and down. I find it very comfort.

bagladyseattle said:
May i trouble if you have pic your bracelet side drop?

Do you have pic of love and clic clac stack? clic clac pm is loose on my and sliding up and down. I find it very comfort.

I will take a photo, although I wouldn't wear them together as the Love is YG and Clic is silver. For me, the clic clac is really annoying and that and the LOVE in 16 are such different fits.

image-3612648287.jpg

image-3122661456.jpg

Here's the difference when they are closer to my wrist...

image-3204747452.jpg

They fit so differently, the CC is like a loose bangle and the Love is more like a cuff (although it's not).

image-2659707209.jpg

The CC can almost slide over the Love completely.

phillj12 said:
Here's the difference when they are closer to my wrist...

They fit so differently, the CC is like a loose bangle and the Love is more like a cuff (although it's not).

The CC can almost slide over the Love completely.

First photo above is how far they can go down my arm (towards my elbow).

bagladyseattle! My size 17 can go down my arm llike this! I may be able to wear size 16. But, my wrist bone is quite big (the last photo), so I could wear size 18 more comfortably... (By the way, the PG one is my new Perlee Signature! It's size 17.5cm.)

Attachments

• IMG_1938.jpg
    IMG_1938.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,376
  • IMG_1939.jpg
    IMG_1939.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,499
  • IMG_1940.jpg
    IMG_1940.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,642
einseine said:
bagladyseattle! My size 17 can go down my arm llike this! I may be able to wear size 16. But, my wrist bone is quite big (the last photo), so I could wear size 18 more comfortably... (By the way, the PG one is my new Perlee Signature! It's size 17.5cm.)

Your Love is SOOO pretty with the Perlee!

:hugs: Your 4-diamond YG Love is very pretty & gorgeours and goes with anything, too!!!:biggrin: We love 4-diamond Love, don't we? :happydance:
LOL! Yes! I just got mine and am in loovveee with it! Your WG is so shiny, looks even more sparkly than the YG! How do you keep it so shiny and looking new? Looks like you like your bangles a bit looser than me. Do you take your Love off or do you wear it all the time? If you do wear it all the time, it doesn't bother you that it slides up and down your arm so much?