Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Yes. I was in Cartier and they can make any braclet or chain longer.
I wanted this and they were gonna order it for me. But I can not do 16 inch chains. I need 18-20! And yay for YG!

Ok... I may go have them make it a little longer.

Now, I'm thinking I should have gotten the one with the diamonds? I like this one for the plain screw design. Too many options! Thoughts?

I'm so upset!! My new bracelet is going back to Cartier today, I put it on to go to work and it snapped! The chain separated from the interlocking rings. I know it's supposed to be "delicate", but I wasn't working in a ditch or something?!

What to get now??

WOW! Good to know. I was thinking about getting one, but forget that. Maybe the baby love is stronger?

I wanted to share my beautiful YG Love Bracelet that I bought as a promotion gift for myself :biggrin: haha!

I originally wanted a RG one with diamonds because my Rolex is two-tone w/ RG.. but at the last minute I picked the plain YG, I thought it is more classic and vibrant :love: might get the RG one later :graucho:

Attachments

• IMG-20120201-01165.jpg
    IMG-20120201-01165.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 1,357
foxyqt said:
I wanted to share my beautiful YG Love Bracelet that I bought as a promotion gift for myself :biggrin: haha!

I originally wanted a RG one with diamonds because my Rolex is two-tone w/ RG.. but at the last minute I picked the plain YG, I thought it is more classic and vibrant :love: might get the RG one later :graucho:

Beautiful! Great choice!!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

It's lovely. Congrats for your promotion too :tup:

Gorgeous!! Congratulations on your promotion!

Very pretty, congrats on the promotion and the bracelet!

Beautiful! It looks great on you. The YG goes with very well your skin tone.

foxyqt said:

Wow it's beautiful!! I agree that yg looks great on you :smile: btw is yours the new screw system? Or is it the cuff? I only ask because mine looks thin compared to yours! (I have the bracelet).

Congrats for yr new bracelet :yahoo: