Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I was lucky enough to get a small/thin LB this past week in Paris - heading home I was flagged to go through a more extensive search and he looked at my jewelry and said to his colleague "Cartier". I took off my tank/ss/gold which has never been a problem.

The secondary search was really thorough and awkward.

It went off in PHL on my way to my connecting flight adn I had a less extensive pat down there which was better.

I travel three times a month and this is going to be a royal PITA. I have clear and pre-check so at least I should be happy that I don't have to do much with my bag etc. How do those of you with huge stacks make it through security = do you fly private?

I was lucky enough to get a small/thin LB this past week in Paris - heading home I was flagged to go through a more extensive search and he looked at my jewelry and said to his colleague "Cartier". I took off my tank/ss/gold which has never been a problem.

It went off in PHL on my way to my connecting flight adn I had a less extensive pat down there which was better.

I travel three times a month and this is going to be a royal PITA. I have clear and pre-check so at least I should be happy that I don't have to do much with my bag etc. How do those of you with huge stacks make it through security = do you fly private?

I fly with a stack of 3 and have only gotten flagged once, and I’m still not sure if it was my wrist or my bionic ankle lol
Since I’ve had my bracelets, I’d have to guesstimate it's happened maybe once out of 30 or so flights? That includes international, no metal detector flying private.

I set off the alarm every time so I wear leggings and a tank top (form fitted so nothing is hidden) and walk through with my wrists out so my bracelets are obvious. They don't give me a hard time.

Reactions: ezp
I set off the alarm every time so I wear leggings and a tank top (form fitted so nothing is hidden) and walk through with my wrists out so my bracelets are obvious. They don't give me a hard time.
I'm not sure I can pull off that outfit anymore, but will add 5 minutes to my trip planning and tell the security screener I just finished a 32 oz. bottle of water. :biggrin:

Reactions: janellmarie

I get flagged occasionally (loves and JUC) and it’s never been a big deal. I just say they don’t come off and they send someone to wand scan quickly. Lately I’ve been walking through the scanner with my arm close to my body, even in front of my belly a little so it’s away from the side of the scanner. That seems to help a bit. Good luck and enjoy that Love! ❤️

Reactions: GucciGoneWild
I get flagged occasionally (loves and JUC) and it’s never been a big deal. I just say they don’t come off and they send someone to wand scan quickly. Lately I’ve been walking through the scanner with my arm close to my body, even in front of my belly a little so it’s away from the side of the scanner. That seems to help a bit. Good luck and enjoy that Love! ❤️
Same here! I tell them it doesn’t come off and they just wand me, but the majority of the time I don’t even set the scanner off so who knows! It might also depend on the area you live in. I imagine the airport I travel out of regularly sees Love bracelets on travelers and so they don’t make it a huge issue.

Reactions: Gaga4Gold

I fly with a stack and only got flagged once. The check was painless.

Reactions: LV82
Just got my first small love bracelet for my 40th birthday, anniversary, Christmas (according to my HB) however I am already saving for my next one. My goal is to have the trifecta of the small love bracelets. I had purchased a Trinity ring before and was originally there for the Trinity earrings but they were out. So happy!!

View attachment 5679289
Congratulations Happy 40th birthday. I also got my regular love for my 40th from me to me. I hope you enjoy your Love looks stunning on you

Just got my first small love bracelet for my 40th birthday, anniversary, Christmas (according to my HB) however I am already saving for my next one. My goal is to have the trifecta of the small love bracelets. I had purchased a Trinity ring before and was originally there for the Trinity earrings but they were out. So happy!!

View attachment 5679289

I started with the small and I still love it so! The smalls are perfect alone or to stack, enjoy!

View attachment 5679289
Happy birthday to you and welcome to the club! It’s very lovely.

Reactions: scheurin
Same here, most of the time nothing happens but other times I have to be sent to be pat down by a female inspector. They look at the bracelets and beber ask to remove them. They are use to the by now.

I just added another bracelet to my stack, after the small JUC and the rainbow love I wanted a colourful tennis bracelet but then thought it would be annoying and would overlap and get stuck under the other bangles so I had a rigid gold and sapphires one made to measure. So happy! All are rose gold.

A03DCA02-4797-41B3-81D4-33C66655ECBD.jpeg

Same here, most of the time nothing happens but other times I have to be sent to be pat down by a female inspector. They look at the bracelets and beber ask to remove them. They are use to the by now.

I just added another bracelet to my stack, after the small JUC and the rainbow love I wanted a colourful tennis bracelet but then thought it would be annoying and would overlap and get stuck under the other bangles so I had a rigid gold and sapphires one made to measure. So happy! All are rose gold.

View attachment 5682534
Stunning!

Reactions: frenchybcn