Cartier Love Bracelet and Airport Security

Mine was stuck on my wrist until recently when I had to cut the screws to remove it to have it repaired. I'm having surgery soon so needed it off for that. I've never had an issue (meaning I've never been asked to remove it or anything like that) at a UK or European airport with my Love and they have generally known what it is and understand it does not come off. It sometimes beeps, but they just ask me to hold my hand above my head through the body scanner or scan my wrist with the hand scanner. I do keep my screwdriver in my handbag now though, just in case I need to remove it!

• Wow
Reactions: sunshineshiney
Mine was stuck on my wrist until recently when I had to cut the screws to remove it to have it repaired. I'm having surgery soon so needed it off for that. I've never had an issue (meaning I've never been asked to remove it or anything like that) at a UK or European airport with my Love and they have generally known what it is and understand it does not come off. It sometimes beeps, but they just ask me to hold my hand above my head through the body scanner or scan my wrist with the hand scanner. I do keep my screwdriver in my handbag now though, just in case I need to remove it!

I always take off my cuff and go through with my full bracelet, beeps every time lol. Always say I can't take it off, sometimes they wave me through, and sometimes they do a pat down. They were quite annoyed with it in Barcelona though, not sure why.

I’m travelling from Canada to Dallas and have always left my Love at home. I hate taking it off so I may chance it this time. Anyone have experience going through DFW airport??