Cartier LØVE Bangles & Rings Pavé Edition *Thread*

Hi everyone !!
I am very new to pave game.
My question maybe sounds silly but i couldn’t get straight answer from my SA.
Is sm love pave only available in YG?

And what do you think about mixing gold color?
Because I’ve already have sm love RG and sm JUC RG (my forever stack).

Love to hear your opinion !!

Not silly at all... although I am a little surprised that you aren't getting a straight answer from your SA; this is a really basic question....... as others have stated, you have the three gold colour choices - YG, WG, RG. I wear two small pave bracelets 24/7 - RG and WG. I love mixing metals and these just really look "at home" together if that makes sense.

Hi everyone !!
I am very new to pave game.
My question maybe sounds silly but i couldn’t get straight answer from my SA.
Is sm love pave only available in YG?

And what do you think about mixing gold color?
Because I’ve already have sm love RG and sm JUC RG (my forever stack).

Love to hear your opinion !!
I am late to this but LOVE pairing two different metals! I'm all for it. I think three can sometimes get a bit busy but two looks good. My personal fav combo is rose and white golds and I avidly live by that:P.

You‘re absolutely right About that! This is thr only worry-free, durable diamond bracelet you can wear 24/7 and not worry about scratching my 3 year old when I pick her up. It’s ostentatiously overpriced, but there isn’t a viable alternative( believe me I looked) out there!
That was exactly my analysis as well.

The (non pave) Love had been in my head for years, but I kept putting it off because I know I wouldn't be able to live with the scratches. Until I got the idea of the small pave. I've had it now for almost 2 years (worn continuously) and it pretty much looks as new.

Also love how it doesn't catch on to clothing and feels like I'm wearing nothing. I don't like feeling a weight on my arm, which I know probably sounds so weird as many people on here wear regular Loves (or multiples) 24/7. But the weight was also part of the reason I picked the small instead of the regular.

This is pretty much my only stack I regularly do, as I do not like the feeling of having too much hanging on my arm. I love the tennis bracelet, but have to be soo careful with my clothes, because it catches on literally everything.

B1DA1694-3434-43F6-854A-D6EA6881BA8F.jpeg

Not silly at all... although I am a little surprised that you aren't getting a straight answer from your SA; this is a really basic question....... as others have stated, you have the three gold colour choices - YG, WG, RG. I wear two small pave bracelets 24/7 - RG and WG. I love mixing metals and these just really look "at home" together if that makes sense.
I was surprised as well. This is new store at new mall. And I feel those SAs didn’t have enough product knowledge.

Because they didn’t even recognize my Tank Anglais..

The store only had YG pave and my heart wasn’t on it since my other bracelets are RG.