Cartier LØVE Bangles & Rings Pavé Edition *Thread*

I love all of you Pave Loves! I saw you mention in a sizing thread that you wear a size 17 for the regular Loves and a size 18 on the pavé Loves (and 16 JUC). Is this for your slim paves, your regular paves or for both? Thank you.

Hi the size 18 pavés are for both my slim and regular love PAVé bangles. For the Clash i am size 17. For the regular JUC is size 16. I am size 17 with all my non-pave regular classic love bangles....With all these size combos they end up leveled and symmetrical as far as look and feel. I like my bracelets snug with no movement. ;)

Hi the size 18 pavés are for both my slim and regular love PAVé bangles. For the Clash i am size 17. For the regular JUC is size 16. I am size 17 with all my non-pave regular classic love bangles....With all these size combos they end up leveled and symmetrical as far as look and feel. I like my bracelets snug with no movement. ;)
Hello, thank you so much, this is very helpful to know. Though the pave sizing is extremely helpful (since I will be ordering remotely), I am so interested that you wear the same size in your clash as your regular loves. I also have a clash in the same size as my regular loves (16) and I struggle to make it work since it is a bit larger. Maybe I should try wearing it at the widest part of my stack. Thank you for the good info.