Cartier Love Bangle Bracelet vs. Cuff

Never crossed my mind till I read this. =p

I have been weighing between the full and cuff. My heart is geared towards the full (because since it's my first love bracelet, I might as well go for classic and moreover I'm planning to engrave it, ultimately for my daughter when she turns an adult - kinda justify for a classic). However another part of me wants to have an option on easy take off.

May I ask what's your wrist size and which bracelet size you could do that ? How's the fit when worn?
My wrist is 16 cm, bracelets are 18, I do have a small handbones that’s why I guess..

339E47C3-AD99-4B14-891D-2847E40BC42E.jpegD40C2CA5-59A5-4BF9-BBA4-F2FF7CF508AC.jpeg

My little one voted full bracelet. She knows it'll be hers when I pass on (we are very open about life cycle). She is 5yo. =P

She has always been quite "traditional" when it comes to her opinions about my bags and jewellery.

• Love
Reactions: pmaclove
I have the cuff and i love it. We have a boat so i was worried about it getting banged around and the screw coming loose when doing manual boat chores like tying ropes and in emergency pulling chains..etc. I didn't like the idea that my bracelet staying on my writs relys on a technical mechanism. And I wanted to get something i can easily removed in rough situations, while being secure. I'm happy to say i still wear mine on the boat, while pulling rope and heavy lifting. While still keeping it on my wrist and of course i always have the option to easily remove when needed. The cuff stays on my writs, is difficult to remove still (its' much more secure than one would think) and it never flips around on my writs....the bracelet is well designed that the top will always stay on the top. I have tiny wrists and I wear size 16.

I'm having trouble deciding to get the cuff. I don't think I would get the full bracelet, large or small, since I travel a lot (when I could), and I'm a worry wart, so I think I would constantly be scared a screw would get loose.

For the cuff, should I just wait to purchase in summer, when bodies are typically more swollen? It's winter now, so I worry I might purchase something that fits just right now, but during summer will be too tight to wear. And does anyone know if there will be price increase anytime soon?

Reactions: lilndc
I'm having trouble deciding to get the cuff. I don't think I would get the full bracelet, large or small, since I travel a lot (when I could), and I'm a worry wart, so I think I would constantly be scared a screw would get loose.

For the cuff, should I just wait to purchase in summer, when bodies are typically more swollen? It's winter now, so I worry I might purchase something that fits just right now, but during summer will be too tight to wear. And does anyone know if there will be price increase anytime soon?

I understand what you are asking, but I personally don't think my body is too different in the summer vs winter in terms of how my cuff fits. Keep in mind, the cuff is probably going to fit a bit more snugly compared to the full bracelet.

I have some extra padding on me too. ;)

Not sure if this question makes sense, since it has been recommended here that if you have a full love bracelet, you should go one size up for the cuff.

my question : does a two size difference for a slim juc and a love cuff mean both flush nicely without overlapping?

Not sure if this question makes sense, since it has been recommended here that if you have a full love bracelet, you should go one size up for the cuff.

my question : does a two size difference for a slim juc and a love cuff mean both flush nicely without overlapping?
Thin bracelet, cuff and a JUC altogether, all different sizes

Attachments

• E8B43E2D-584D-4349-ACEA-156ABFB7F43E.jpeg
    E8B43E2D-584D-4349-ACEA-156ABFB7F43E.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 122
TQ. May I get the size of all these 3? Do they overlap?

I don’t have the love bracelet but I have a cuff on size 18. I’m a 17 on the love bangle but I sized up on the cuff. I recently purchase a 17 JUC but ended exchanging it for a 16 because it tends to overlap.this picture is the 18 cuff and 17 JUC

Attachments

• F18913FC-C77B-49C1-9B58-2D3A042CDBE4.jpeg
    F18913FC-C77B-49C1-9B58-2D3A042CDBE4.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 106
I don’t have the love bracelet but I have a cuff on size 18. I’m a 17 on the love bangle but I sized up on the cuff. I recently purchase a 17 JUC but ended exchanging it for a 16 because it tends to overlap.this picture is the 18 cuff and 17 JUC
Oh dear that's gonna scratch bad.
thanks for replying! Looks like you've answered me...needs two size difference between juc and cuff for them to live in harmony.