Cartier Love Bangle Bracelet vs. Cuff

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Cuff!

Suzil likes this.
  2. I have a size 17 cuff on my 16 cm wrist. I wear it close to my wrist, and it doesn’t bother me one bit. The cuff shouldn’t be loose like the bangle. I think people are unhappy with the cuff when they buy one too large, because the SA doesn’t show the customer how to put it on properly. You don’t put on a cuff by jamming the side of the wrist through the opening. Instead, place one end into the soft part of the inside of the wrist and pull it over the rest of the way. There are videos on YouTube for how to put on a cuff bracelet, but not one specifically for the Love. I think I need to make one myself with my Love cuff. I think they would fly out of the jewelry case if the SAs would show people how to easily put them on. Good luck with your purchase.

jimmie staton, Caz71, Lanier and 2 others like this.
  3. Just for anyone looking, as I know this question gets asked occasionally!
    The love cuff in size 17 is exactly the same size as a full bangle in size 16. My size 16 bangle is the old screw type so assuming the new one is the same size though :smile:
    My full bangle has been rhodium plated however hence the colour difference, but thought this might help a few people asking about sizing, stacking etc.

Moon0428R likes this.
  4. D78539B8-AFE9-47AC-BB59-8625376A2F57.jpeg A07A8B27-BF2E-440E-9879-6139322EB153.jpeg 85133E21-6769-4BCC-96FA-970994CD10B9.jpeg

Susimoo, Mali_, girliegirl and 2 others like this.
  5. C7C4D320-C507-43A4-A736-541879F1FEC6.jpeg

Susimoo and Moon0428R like this.
  6. So far, I am definitely leaning towards the cuff! :biggrin:

7. I have the cuff and I wear my all the time but also have the ease of taking off and on. I agree with others in that the cuff can be wore alone whereas the thin one looks better stacked.
    I have the cuff without diamond and wear mine alone with my watch. Love it!

orangefeast and Suzil like this.
  8. Cuff if it’s going to be coming off often.
    The thin has a hinge that came wear out if it’s taken off too much.
    But I love how the thin looks with the classic size.

If you do ever consider a small love or even classic with the screw closure, you can still work out in them. I’ve heard of people putting a sweat wrist band over them in the gym to keep them protected and from moving around.
    I work out 4-5 times a week and that’s what I’m planning to do when I get mine.

Suzil likes this.
  9. I am definitely leaning towards the cuff and adding a thin love down the road. Thank you for your input!

10. Hmmm... that’s interesting. I’ve never heard of the sweat wrist band before. Running over to do some research around it! Thank you for your input!

11. Yea, I never thought about that until ssomeone on here mentioned it! I’m heavily into fitness and even more so now while trying to lose weight. So besides doing weight training, I’m also doing a lot of cardio which makes any bracelet bounce around like crazy.
    Sweat bands works like a charm.
    Nike has some real cute ones in pastel and bright colors.
    Also planning on wearing the band while cleaning or hiking to protect the bracelet.

12. What is the difference in size between your cuff and JUC? Thanks.

jimmie staton likes this.
  13. That’s true; I posted that video on here. Can’t seem to find it though...

jimmie staton likes this.
  14. My cuff is a 17, and the JUC that fits me is a 16. I don’t want the JUC moving around much worn with the cuff.

Mali_ and jimmie staton like this.
  15. So, something like this?

Attached Files: