Cartier Love Bangle Bracelet vs. Cuff

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love your cuff and dbty combo.....how do they wear together? Do they tangle or does the dbty get caught under/above the cuff?

2. Yes, the DBTY definitely passes under the cuff a lot, but it doesn't bother me too much since the bracelet is so light/delicate. I don't think it does much damage, and it doesn't feel uncomfortable.

3. Thanks for the information! Do you think it’s tough on the dbty at all bc they’re so delicate? Or do both wear OK?

I’d love to see a picture of how they lay together when the dbty passes underneath, if you have the opportunity to post a picture.

4. Thank you so much! It’s little bit over 2 carats. I believe 2.10 total carat weight

Ilovetandco likes this.
  5. i agree. Never been a fan of cuffs on me personally

6. I decided to go with the cuff! I’m super happy with my decision. 625FF61E-7B0F-4299-A69E-5D91B985C458.jpeg 2F2886F0-358A-4D91-BE03-1A67A441B29A.jpeg EF27C8D5-868F-4AF4-9484-DEFB57BC9E0F.jpeg

js2367, A Yah Suh, jpezmom and 6 others like this.
  7. Thank you all again for your thoughts and suggestions! Life and work has kept me incredibly busy and I haven’t yet been able to make it into a store.

I hsve a business trip coming up and realized that if I end up purchasing a bracelet or cuff, it would be great to not have to pay LA or OC sales tax. I’ll be in Boston shortly and figured that I’d give that store a try. Yes, there’s sales tax, but it’s less than what I’d normally have to pay ;)

Anyone have experience with the Boston store and their stock? I’m going to give them a call to see what’s available in a bit.

js2367 likes this.
  8. Congratulations!

Kindness3 likes this.
  9. I would go with the thinner bracelet...I love the all the way around the wrist look.

10. Since you get a chance to try both, can you please tell me if the sizing of cuff and bracelet is the same?

11. size one up for the cuff...i have the bangle in a 16 and the cuff in 17 and they line up perfectly when worn together

junime and Kindness3 like this.
  12. Thank you

KeyWest likes this.
  13. Hi there what did you mean by the smell? I am planning to get one this kind of threw me off

14. If the cuff fits you well, it is great! It does not and is not intended to fit like the full size bangle. The cuff runs smaller, because it is supposed to fit lower on the wrist and not move around like the bangle. My wrist measures 16 cm, and the size 17 cuff fits me perfectly. With the size 18, I would get caught on the opening of the bracelet
    and so that size didn’t work for me. The 17 cuff fits a finger’s width above the bone on my wrist. The bangle in a size 17 is larger than the cuff and can be spun around on me if necessary.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice