Cartier Ladies Tank Francaise - Best Price?

LaGiaconda

Mad for Mad Men
Oct 25, 2008
Where can I find the best price on a Cartier Ladies (small) Tank Francaise?? I saw one in Bergdorf Goodman the other day that was priced at $3900, which seemed awfully high.

Thanks!

i think you get better prices from a non-department store. i bought mine from jay roberts jewelers in marlton new jersey. he is an authorized dealer of cartier and other high end watches. he was the best discount i found.

If you do check out jomashop just be aware that even though (from what I've read in different forums) they do sell authentic stuff that your warantee on the watch will be through Jomashop and not through Cartier because Jomashop is not an authorized dealer....the plus side to it, though, would be that you would be paying quite a bit less for the same watch.

I recommend to go to the local jewelers in your area.
They usually offer good discount.
I just check with the local jeweler (an authorized dealer) where I bought my Crtier Tank (samll) and she mentioned the price is around $3400.
Please PM me if you would like to know the store info.

Good luck!

I bought my Cartier from AuthenticWatches.com several years ago and I have since made other watch purchases from them. I recommend this company highly, they were very professional and shipped overnight.