Cartier Juste Un Clou Ring JUC thread

Is there a version of the juc ring that's all diamonds or just the top half is covered in diamonds? I saw someone with the juc ring but i can't figure out if the whole ring was covered in diamonds or if it was the top half you see that was all diamonds. Id love to get something with diamonds and I like the version with the diamonds on the head. I would love an all diamond one but I just think its too much and I don't want the bottom of the ring hitting and rubbing against surfaces so if there's a version that has diamonds on the top half that'd be perfect..!

As of now, just the nail head has the ring of pave diamonds around it. I think it's just perfect. The ring is a mix of edge and glam. The band is chic and solid and that teeny circle of diamonds adds just enough femininity and lux!

I've posted this pic a couple times in various love and JUC threads so apologize for repeat. I have a rose gold diamond ring and I wear it with the rose gold love ring (w/one Diamond). It's usually stacked with my bracelets. I don't wear the watch with all the jewelry but someone had asked for a fully stacked pic with watch and bracelets, so I took this one. Good luck, I love JUC! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1419347700.729474.jpg

I've posted this pic a couple times in various love and JUC threads so apologize for repeat. I have a rose gold diamond ring and I wear it with the rose gold love ring (w/one Diamond). It's usually stacked with my bracelets. I don't wear the watch with all the jewelry but someone had asked for a fully stacked pic with watch and bracelets, so I took this one. Good luck, I love JUC! View attachment 2840575
WOW...that is some wrist!

I've posted this pic a couple times in various love and JUC threads so apologize for repeat. I have a rose gold diamond ring and I wear it with the rose gold love ring (w/one Diamond). It's usually stacked with my bracelets. I don't wear the watch with all the jewelry but someone had asked for a fully stacked pic with watch and bracelets, so I took this one. Good luck, I love JUC! View attachment 2840575
Love it!!!!

So I'm planning on getting the JUC YG ring next year and I was just wondering if anyone here who has it wears it on a daily basis and also is it comfortable?
I've heard mixed reviews about the nail head pressing a little bit on your finger and honestly I want to wear it everyday not just on special ocasions so I would appreciate your help

Thank you :smile:

Thank you so much for the replys guys, Im definitely going to get it next year!
Yay! Hope you enjoy it!
What finger are you ladies wearing it on? Wonder if that makes a difference...

I wear mine on my index finger to compliment my other ring on my ring finger. I've tried it on my other ring finger and its comfy. I have no issues with the ring and they feel fine on any finger, as long as it fits right.

Reactions: auberielle
I wear mine every day on my right ring finger, however, it will fit comfortably on my middle finger and some days I switch it up. The first week I had bruising and then I turned the ring around so the nail head is closest to my arm instead of the tail and no more bruising.

I've posted this pic a couple times in various love and JUC threads so apologize for repeat. I have a rose gold diamond ring and I wear it with the rose gold love ring (w/one Diamond). It's usually stacked with my bracelets. I don't wear the watch with all the jewelry but someone had asked for a fully stacked pic with watch and bracelets, so I took this one. Good luck, I love JUC!
I know this is quite old, but I really like the way the love ring looks, and I am getting it for christmas but I am debating whether to get it on regular or mini size, do you have any other pictures wearing your love ring?