Cartier Juste Un Clou Ring JUC thread

Mar 2, 2012
I was thinking of purchasing a Cartier Juste Un Clou ring but can't decide on yellow or rose gold. I wear mostly yellow and while gold. I thought rose gold would be nice as it would add a richness to both yellow and white metals--any thoughts?

I am contemplating buying a Juste un Clou ring from Cartier and was wondering if those who owned one could post pics of how they wear them (stacked, alone, with their bracelets).

How do you like your ring? Would you recommend with or without diamonds? :smile:

I wear mine alone, on the same hand as my Love bracelet. Love is YG and my cloy ring is wg with diamonds. The WG is nice and shiny - rhodium plated and the diamonds keep it from looking too industrial. It's a stunning, detailed, piece that's always chic and very comfy to wear. I'd buy it a hundred times over.
I love it in all metals but the Wg really needs those diamonds, imo.

I wear mine alone, on the same hand as my Love bracelet. Love is YG and my cloy ring is wg with diamonds. The WG is nice and shiny - rhodium plated and the diamonds keep it from looking too industrial. It's a stunning, detailed, piece that's always chic and very comfy to wear. I'd buy it a hundred times over.
I love it in all metals but the Wg really needs those diamonds, imo.

Hi Greentea - thanks for the reply! The WG with diamonds is my favorite of all the Clou rings. If it is not too much trouble would you mind posting a pic of the ring on? I have two YG loves so would love to see the contrast. Thanks!

Reactions: Chardelle
Hi Greentea - thanks for the reply! The WG with diamonds is my favorite of all the Clou rings. If it is not too much trouble would you mind posting a pic of the ring on? I have two YG loves so would love to see the contrast. Thanks!

No prob - when I get a chance. I can't find any pictures that show both clearly

Is there a version of the juc ring that's all diamonds or just the top half is covered in diamonds? I saw someone with the juc ring but i can't figure out if the whole ring was covered in diamonds or if it was the top half you see that was all diamonds. Id love to get something with diamonds and I like the version with the diamonds on the head. I would love an all diamond one but I just think its too much and I don't want the bottom of the ring hitting and rubbing against surfaces so if there's a version that has diamonds on the top half that'd be perfect..!