Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Hi everyone!
Need your advice. I’ve recently bought a thin JUC, cause I was sure that the regular one would be too masculine for my arm.
But now after using it for a while I think that it was a mistake. The thin one is very nice and feminine, but I can’t stop thinking of the regular one. Now it’s too late for changing it, but my SA told me that it would be pretty nice to stack them both- thin and thick.

Does smdy wears them both together? Or you think it’s too much?
I don’t know, maybe I should take the ecrou one for stacking with my thin JUC, but I’m so in love with the regular JUC.
I did the exact same thing and went back for the reg size JUC, that’s what my heart wanted! They look great stacked together and I’ve seen a few pics here of both being stacked.

I did the exact same thing and went back for the reg size JUC, that’s what my heart wanted! They look great stacked together and I’ve seen a few pics here of both being stacked.
Thank you so much for this message! This still gets all of my mind, can’t stop thinking of the regular one. I’m waiting for summer trip to Italy, where I wish to combine travelling and buying the JUC to get some extra pleasure lol

Reactions: CoCoBelle
Thank you so much for this message! This still gets all of my mind, can’t stop thinking of the regular one. I’m waiting for summer trip to Italy, where I wish to combine travelling and buying the JUC to get some extra pleasure lol
I can definitely relate! I wore the sm for an entire year and still couldn’t get the reg size off my mind. My SA warned me that it would happen, she was so right! Go for it!

• Love
Reactions: Beautifulsheer
I’ve just brought the small JUC and was wondering if I can wear it 24/7 and never take it off?
I’m scared as it’s hollow I will end up denting the bracelet if I wear it long term on my dominant hand and at the same time I feel like I’m going to break the bending mechanism if I keep taking it on and off daily! Anyone had the bracelet for a while please let me know! :smile:

For the past 6 months I have worn the small YG JUC with diamonds 24/7 on my non dominant wrist. I find it very comfortable and have had no issues with it but I do pay attention when putting on and taking off long sleeved tops and any clothing with an open weave. I am not aware of actual owner complaints that it dents or scratches easily. In my experience, scratches are more noticeable on jewelry with a greater surface area, like the Love for example. As with any jewelry worn on the dominant hand/wrist, 24/7 wear could mean a few more bumps and therefore potential dings or scratches, but life is short and jewelry is meant to be enjoyed. The main caution when wearing a small JUC is to avoid getting it caught on clothing and pulling it out of shape.

I’ve just brought the small JUC and was wondering if I can wear it 24/7 and never take it off?
I’m scared as it’s hollow I will end up denting the bracelet if I wear it long term on my dominant hand and at the same time I feel like I’m going to break the bending mechanism if I keep taking it on and off daily! Anyone had the bracelet for a while please let me know! :smile:
I’ve worn my small juc 24/7 for over a year. And my sister in law has done the same for even longer. No worries at all.

Could this old Juc be fully restored at Cartier? Would it be expensive? Is the old closing mechanism okay? Or should I just look at new Jucs? Thank you :flowers:

Attachments

• 0D82FDC6-E7D9-49C2-AF16-721873ABCB17.jpeg
    0D82FDC6-E7D9-49C2-AF16-721873ABCB17.jpeg
    624.2 KB · Views: 289
  • 84FBD1DF-68BA-493F-B5E7-A6BC6C337C23.jpeg
    84FBD1DF-68BA-493F-B5E7-A6BC6C337C23.jpeg
    591.3 KB · Views: 295