Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

You should get the regular JUC if you want it. I'm not sure they would stack well, maybe you can sell the small one to fund the classic ? Or wear it on your other arm ?
Thank you for your suggestions! Yeah, I also doubt that they will stack nice together on one arm, never seen that and hardly can imagine on myself. One thing that I really think about is to wear them on different days, because my job doesn’t allow me to wear any bracelet 24/7, so I can just change the size from day to day.

I called customer service earlier today and they said that size 14 for the regular sized JUC is not available in the near future. However she did offer an option to custom order for me. I specifically inquired on the yellow gold JUC with diamonds and the customer service rep said that it can be custom made to order in size 11cm-13.25cm. Custom order fee of $5,130.

13.25cm? do they do half sizes? so can they do size 14 exactly or not? because otherwise, I doubt it would perfectly stack with a size 15 love.

13.25cm? do they do half sizes? so can they do size 14 exactly or not? because otherwise, I doubt it would perfectly stack with a size 15 love.

She said they cannot do the size 14cm exactly. I found it strange as well that custom sizing goes up to only 13.25 cm.. when I get closer to the day that I order mine I will update you guys on the specifics! The struggles of tiny wrists continues *sigh*

Reactions: Glitterbomb
She said they cannot do the size 14cm exactly. I found it strange as well that custom sizing goes up to only 13.25 cm.. when I get closer to the day that I order mine I will update you guys on the specifics! The struggles of tiny wrists continues *sigh*

Hmmmm.. I found this one https://www.tradesy.com/i/cartier-yellow-gold-juste-un-clou-18k-nail-size-14-bracelet/21324522/
that looks like a size 14 JUC. My wrist is 13.5 as well and at my boutique, the guy did not mention that 13.25 thing to me at all when I asked about custom sizing.

Last edited:
I’m looking for a size 14 JUC in YG with diamonds too. I just bought it in size 15 and am scared it’s a little too big. Can’t justify the custom order fee though. It’s less gold with a smaller bracelet so you’d think they’d want to make these smaller sizes ‍

Last edited:
Reactions: ShopTil_iDrop
I’m looking for a size 14 JUC in YG with diamonds too. I just bought it in size 15 and am scared it’s a little too big. Can’t justify the custom order fee though. It’s less gold with a smaller bracelet so you’d think they’d want to make these smaller sizes ‍

let us know how it fits when you get it! Are you stacking it with a size 15 love? If so, pics please!

Let us know how it goes! It doesn't make sense to be honest. Why make a cartier love in size 15 only when you know that those who will buy it cannot stack it with a JUC because their size is not available? There's a missing size..

I called the SA a few days ago and she told me there is no hope of getting a custom size and she tried convincing me to go for the 15. I already know that it will be too big for me based on the measurements and because I already have a love in the 15. The only way is to get a 16 to stack with a 15 but then you don't get a good fit which I don't feel so good about.

Reactions: Glitterbomb
Hello,

Just wondering if any of you have the small JUC and if you have noticed if the tip is parallel to the rest of the bracelet or at an angle. There is no store near me so I have had to order via customer service and can not examine the bracelet prior to purchasing.

The last two I received were parallel (although the first was the wrong size and the second had 4 dings in it....)

Thanks for your help.

8D1CCC39-132D-45F4-9904-32C040F1C49C.jpeg

F0CA7D60-FA78-489E-B781-217CEF9C1F81.jpeg

4325C3A7-2AD9-4F16-84FC-0F96FB745AF3.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello,

Just wondering if any of you have the small JUC and if you have noticed if the tip is parallel to the rest of the bracelet or at an angle. There is no store near me so I have had to order via customer service and can not examine the bracelet prior to purchasing.

The last two I received were parallel (although the first was the wrong size and the second had 4 dings in it....)

Thanks for your help.

View attachment 5068706

View attachment 5068622

View attachment 5068718
Hmm.. this does not look quite right. I personally would not keep it.

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

View attachment 5068706

View attachment 5068622

View attachment 5068718
It doesn't look right.

Reactions: cwhit
Hello,

Thanks for your help.
Someone had a similar problem with a new small JUC here:

Reactions: Stefeesha