Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Hi beautiful people,
I got my second Juste Un Clou bracelet in white gold with diamonds. My first bracelet is in rose gold with the old closure mechanism which is for me easy to close and open. The new mechanism is still tricky for me to get hold of it. Anyway, the new bracelet is SO uncomfortable to wear! The head digs into my hand and the diamonds scratch my skin! has anyone had the same issue?! I never had a problem with my first JUC bracelet thats why I decided to buy another one!

View attachment 5043800

View attachment 5043802

I have the diamond JUC in pink gold, also the new closure – yes it is not exactly the most comfortable bracelet in my opinion. I wear my loves 24/7, but I take off my JUC at the end of the day because of the discomfort. I find that if I wear the nail head pointing down towards my hand, it is more comfortable than the other way around, but of course that depends on your stack.

It's such a beautiful bracelet that I just endure the pain haha

I find that if I wear the nail head pointing down towards my hand, it is more comfortable than the other way around, but of course that depends on your stack.

The head towards your fingers? Mine really starts hurting over time that way. My finding is that stacking is not a good option with the JUC - at least with my reg one.

It's such a beautiful bracelet that I just endure the pain haha

Yes, exactly.

Grateful to get advice on which JUC would pair best with the regular YG LOVE 4 diamond:
1) Regular RG JUC with diamonds
2) Regular RG JUC without diamonds
3) SM YG JUC with diamonds
4) Don't buy the JUC

The Reg JUC brings out the design more, but I'm worried that it's too big on my wrist especially paired with the Reg LOVE and with diamonds (too bling/clunky). The SM JUC is cute/dainty but may be too small/overshadowed by the LOVE.

a08d58c4-8341-4fb7-b0c6-2e833391bfc1.JPGWhatsApp Image 2021-03-17 at 8.49.12 PM.jpeg

Grateful to get advice on which JUC would pair best with the regular YG LOVE 4 diamond:
4) Don't buy the JUC

The Reg JUC brings out the design more, but I'm worried that it's too big on my wrist especially paired with the Reg LOVE and with diamonds (too bling/clunky). The SM JUC is cute/dainty but may be too small/overshadowed by the LOVE.

View attachment 5048741View attachment 5048749

I prefer the classic pieces in general and think the classic piece looks better on you.

Also, I ALWAYS prefer the JUC with diamonds whether in the small or the classic version to give it a feminine edge.

Tough question. I really like that you provide the option not to buy at all.

If that is you on the pictures - different trousers and pullover which confuses me - you seem to have a really favourable slim stature. Given that ... the reg looks a bit too much. On the other hand having seen and worn both the best combinations are sm Love + JUC or reg Love + JUC. Combining sizes looks a bit strange to me.

I'd rather go with the reg. Still hard to tell on the pictures. One more thing: If you wear the JUC with its diamond head towards the Love it will scratch it in no time.

Last edited:
Reactions: alsyx
4) Don't buy the JUC

I prefer the larger JUC on you.

Tough question. I really like that you provide the option not to buy at all.

If that is you on the pictures - different trousers and pullover which confuses me - you seem to have a really favourable slim stature. Given that the reg looks a bit too much. On the other hand having seen and worn both the best combinations are sm Love + JUC or reg Love + JUC. Combining sizes looks to me a bit strange.

I'd rather go with the reg. Still hard to tell on the pictures. One more ting: If you wear the JUC with its diamond head towards the Love it will scratch it in no time.

Yes it's me in the pictures, I've been to Cartier twice on different days to try out the bracelets :blush: You're right I'm petite around 5" only.

My SA says I can pull off both sizes (as it just depends on what style I'm going for on the day...) so I can't make up my mind as I wear both skirts/dresses and pants often...

Would you recommend the Reg with or without diamond?

Thanks x

4) Don't buy the JUC

Small YG JUC with diamonds!

4) Don't buy the JUC

I felt the reg juc overwhelmed the love when I tried it first in store. But after wearing at home for a few days, i changed my mind and think it is the best match to reg love

Regular juc with diamonds. Always diamonds. We are the same height and I love it

4) Don't buy the JUC

Reactions: Felixoz and alsyx