Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Nice! Did you pick it up at Heathrow?
I'm plotting...hope to have something to share soon.

I did, I always do my Cartier and Tiffany shopping at Heathrow. I saved around £1600 on the ring. Just call them first so they can reserve things for you. [emoji6][emoji6]

Gorgeous stack! How are you liking the Perlee thin? It is on my list. I love it all!

I love it! I am thinking of getting a WG one too. I have a long VCA list [emoji85][emoji85]

Hi ladies! Do any of you own the JUC with the new locking mechanism? I was told that it would be released in April in my city. The new lock system is a lot easier to open/close so I'm waiting for it to be released to get my first JUC bracelet :smile:

I'd love to get feedback from folks who have tried the new closure. My Cartier SA says the boutiques have them for customers to try, but I am not near a boutique. Any feedback would be greatly helpful as I decide whether I need to snap up one with an old closure now!! :flowers:

I'd love to get feedback from folks who have tried the new closure. My Cartier SA says the boutiques have them for customers to try, but I am not near a boutique. Any feedback would be greatly helpful as I decide whether I need to snap up one with an old closure now!! :flowers:

Yes it's much easier to open!! I say wait as the new jucs are coming in real soon.