Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

I just purchased my first Cartier piece - the pink gold JUC with diamonds! I tried it on last week and fell in love. [emoji813] It was on my mind the entire week. I went back to the boutique yesterday to try on Tank watches, but the manager had me try on the JUC again. As they say, "resistance is futile" and I left with a beautiful new bracelet. (The watch will have to wait for another time...). Thank you for all the photos and comments on this thread as they were all so helpful in motivating me to try the JUC on at all. It was never a style I ever considered but you never know until you try. [emoji2]

First photo was taken a week ago - I loved it as soon as I tried it on. Second photo was from yesterday (lighting is a bit darker the beauty still shines through!).
Enjoy
Congratulations on your gorgeous juc good choice love the pink gold on you .thank you for sharing your pictures enjoy it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using PurseForum mobile app

image.jpeg My dream came true last month when I got a beautiful Cartier Love cuff in yellow gold with one diamond from my DH as a gift to my birthday last month and a gorgeous Cartier Juste un Clou in pink gold with diamonds as a push-present;)the baby's due is in a month but he couldn't wait:smile:
I got my other Cartier Love cuff in white gold with one diamond as a wedding gift from DH last year.
I am on cloud nine and I feel so blessed!
Sorry for my swollen hands...

View attachment 3440339 My dream came true last month when I got a beautiful Cartier Love cuff in yellow gold with one diamond from my DH as a gift to my birthday last month and a gorgeous Cartier Juste un Clou in pink gold with diamonds as a push-present;)the baby's due is in a month but he couldn't wait:smile:
I got my other Cartier Love cuff in white gold with one diamond as a wedding gift from DH last year.
Congratulations on your baby and your new JUC! Your stack is gorgeous and extra special that each bracelet is so meaningful.

I just purchased my first Cartier piece - the pink gold JUC with diamonds! I tried it on last week and fell in love. :heart: It was on my mind the entire week. I went back to the boutique yesterday to try on Tank watches, but the manager had me try on the JUC again. As they say, "resistance is futile" and I left with a beautiful new bracelet. (The watch will have to wait for another time...). Thank you for all the photos and comments on this thread as they were all so helpful in motivating me to try the JUC on at all. It was never a style I ever considered but you never know until you try. :smile:

First photo was taken a week ago - I loved it as soon as I tried it on. Second photo was from yesterday (lighting is a bit darker the beauty still shines through!).

Congrats, it looks beautiful on you!

View attachment 3440339 My dream came true last month when I got a beautiful Cartier Love cuff in yellow gold with one diamond from my DH as a gift to my birthday last month and a gorgeous Cartier Juste un Clou in pink gold with diamonds as a push-present;)the baby's due is in a month but he couldn't wait[emoji2]
Oh congratulations I thank you for sharing your story with us wow. You have fantastic stack. Enjoy your collection [emoji254] [emoji254]

Reactions: Solday
I just purchased my first Cartier piece - the pink gold JUC with diamonds! I tried it on last week and fell in love. :heart: It was on my mind the entire week. I went back to the boutique yesterday to try on Tank watches, but the manager had me try on the JUC again. As they say, "resistance is futile" and I left with a beautiful new bracelet. (The watch will have to wait for another time...). Thank you for all the photos and comments on this thread as they were all so helpful in motivating me to try the JUC on at all. It was never a style I ever considered but you never know until you try. :smile:

congrats on this beauty! I have the very same in y, wear it with my loves. If u plan to stack it though, with loves or watch, just fyi.. the diamonds at the nail head do tend to damage/ eat away at the watch or bracelet next to it.. one reason I take this off at night nowadays

Reactions: Lots love
congrats on this beauty! I have the very same in y, wear it with my loves. If u plan to stack it though, with loves or watch, just fyi.. the diamonds at the nail head do tend to damage/ eat away at the watch or bracelet next to it.. one reason I take this off at night nowadays
Thank you, Fab41!! I don't have a Love to pair with the JUC (yet!) but so good to know about the damage/wear & tear as I would like to pick up a Love in the near future. Maybe I wear the Love on the other wrist? That way each bracelet has their own space. But the stack of Love and JUC is very beautiful, though!!

a9b498ff345c0c99a395f234a198dc34.jpg
cleaning up my juc today nice and sparkly [emoji5] [emoji5]