Cartier Juste Un Clou Bracelet

ChanelCartier

Apr 20, 2020
Hello,

Just wondering if any of you have the small JUC and if you have noticed if the tip is parallel to the rest of the bracelet or at an angle. There is no store near me so I have had to order via customer service and can not examine the bracelet prior to purchasing.

The last two I received were parallel (although the first was the wrong size and the second had 4 dings in it....)

Thanks for your help.

View attachment 5068706

View attachment 5068622

View attachment 5068718
It doesn't look right.

Apr 13, 2021
My small is also parallel, but I’ve seen a lot of photos with an angle like yours. If it bothers you I think you should change it.

Reactions: Pchul

emo4488

Jun 7, 2012
Hello,

Just wondering if any of you have the small JUC and if you have noticed if the tip is parallel to the rest of the bracelet or at an angle. There is no store near me so I have had to order via customer service and can not examine the bracelet prior to purchasing.

The last two I received were parallel (although the first was the wrong size and the second had 4 dings in it....)

Thanks for your help.
Someone had a similar problem with a new small JUC here:

Reactions: Stefeesha

CoCoBelle

O.G.
Mar 19, 2009
DC
Hi everyone!
Need your advice. I’ve recently bought a thin JUC, cause I was sure that the regular one would be too masculine for my arm.
But now after using it for a while I think that it was a mistake. The thin one is very nice and feminine, but I can’t stop thinking of the regular one. Now it’s too late for changing it, but my SA told me that it would be pretty nice to stack them both- thin and thick.

Does smdy wears them both together? Or you think it’s too much?
I don’t know, maybe I should take the ecrou one for stacking with my thin JUC, but I’m so in love with the regular JUC.
I did the exact same thing and went back for the reg size JUC, that’s what my heart wanted! They look great stacked together and I’ve seen a few pics here of both being stacked.

Apr 13, 2021
I did the exact same thing and went back for the reg size JUC, that’s what my heart wanted! They look great stacked together and I’ve seen a few pics here of both being stacked.
Thank you so much for this message! This still gets all of my mind, can’t stop thinking of the regular one. I’m waiting for summer trip to Italy, where I wish to combine travelling and buying the JUC to get some extra pleasure lol

Reactions: CoCoBelle
Apr 13, 2021
I’ve seen your recent photo of them both stacked with love bracelets, omg they look so gorgeous together! No doubt now I need them both!

Reactions: CoCoBelle

CoCoBelle

O.G.
Mar 19, 2009
DC
Thank you so much for this message! This still gets all of my mind, can’t stop thinking of the regular one. I’m waiting for summer trip to Italy, where I wish to combine travelling and buying the JUC to get some extra pleasure lol
I can definitely relate! I wore the sm for an entire year and still couldn’t get the reg size off my mind. My SA warned me that it would happen, she was so right! Go for it!

• Love
Reactions: Beautifulsheer