Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

I can be pretty obsessive when something bothers me, so if I were you then I would try to get a store credit and tell your SA you want a JUC that doesn’t click at all. My SA actually shipped in multiples JUCs for me to compare when this happened and made the process super seamless. There are JUCs that do not click at all, so if that is something you want then don’t settle. This might be overkill for some people, so you have to decide if the clicking is something that you can live with or not. If you can’t, then try to find a JUC that makes you happy. However, based off of my experience on TPF the clicking does not seem to cause any issues with the JUC itself. So if the clicking is bothering you because you’re concerned about it falling off, then rest assured. It’s a normal variation. Personally, I am happy that I found one without.
Thank you for this! I would prefer one that doesn’t click. I was able to see a couple size 15s and other sizes that all clicked. It’s like they didn’t have any JUCS that didn’t click. When I asked 5 different SAs, I even texted SA’s from other states in other stores, they all told me that they click. This is why I’m so confused! For the money I just want it to be perfect. If clicking happens in all of them that’s one thing, but if most don’t then I definitely have an issue. Lol I don’t know what to do!

Reactions: Violet Bleu
Thank you for this! I would prefer one that doesn’t click. I was able to see a couple size 15s and other sizes that all clicked. It’s like they didn’t have any JUCS that didn’t click. When I asked 5 different SAs, I even texted SA’s from other states in other stores, they all told me that they click. This is why I’m so confused! For the money I just want it to be perfect. If clicking happens in all of them that’s one thing, but if most don’t then I definitely have an issue. Lol I don’t know what to do!
It’s a tough decision! I honestly think the clicking is common and shouldn’t cause any issues. If it bothers you, can you ask for a store credit? Or just live with it and enjoy your JUC! I also want to add that my JUC is a size 15 in RG and doesn’t click. So they do exist!

Reactions: Cs3497
So helpful. I wonder if they no longer exist now! Lol I literally called and got videos from SAs all over the US showing if the juc clicked when pulling and pushing the sides together once locked and every single one did. Crazy. Can’t seem to find one.

Reactions: Violet Bleu
So helpful. I wonder if they no longer exist now! Lol I literally called and got videos from SAs all over the US showing if the juc clicked when pulling and pushing the sides together once locked and every single one did. Crazy. Can’t seem to find one.
Wow! That’s interesting! Good luck to you in whatever you decide to do!

Reactions: Cs3497
Very interesting thread, because it asks a question that I have asked myself already a couple times. For years I have been squinting at a JUC, but have come to the conclusion that from my point of view it has a youthful chic that no longer suits me at my age. I am always thrilled when I see a JUC bracelet on the wrist of young, beautiful women, but I can't imagine wearing one myself (and I am usually not very shy wearing jewelry). I think every woman my age tries to look a little bit younger, (OMG - I can tell you: I switched my diet to vegetarian, go to the gym regularly, do a lot for my skin, make sure I have enough sex and enough sleep at the same time, married a younger man ......) but for myself I think a JUC would be the wrong way to do it. My age? 59 forever!
I have been following your action shots and I must say, to me it looks like you can totally pull JUC off! In fact I think that you need some certain age to wear a JUC and look very bold and classy :smile: I am saying this a ''young chic''. I am always hesitating for myself when it comes to cartier but your action shots are definitely enabler :smile:

I have been following your action shots and I must say, to me it looks like you can totally pull JUC off! In fact I think that you need some certain age to wear a JUC and look very bold and classy :smile: I am saying this a ''young chic''. I am always hesitating for myself when it comes to cartier but your action shots are definitely enabler :smile:
Thanks for your kind words. When I read the many pro JUC arguments here I almost come to the conclusion that I might have to reconsider my point of view. We'll see. Maybe I'll just try one the next time I'm in a Cartier store and see if I like it on me. I'll keep you posted.

Reactions: nightbefore