Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Any problem in the airport if you are wearing JUC? Please i nees your thoughts

Depends on the airport. My fiancé has one and they give him an option if he wants to take it off or not and if not they just have to do their further security check like with the wand, etc and that’s it but it’s easy to take off so there’s always that option. This is also through TSA precheck and they are a little bit more laid back IMO.

Reactions: lizlime
Depends on the airport. My fiancé has one and they give him an option if he wants to take it off or not and if not they just have to do their further security check like with the wand, etc and that’s it but it’s easy to take off so there’s always that option. This is also through TSA precheck and they are a little bit more laid back IMO.
Ohh i see.. because i am worried that it will have problem regarding JUC because of the pointy design and can't wear it inside the airport.

So my SA ordered a new JUC and FaceTimed me today to show the difference. Since I’m still in the 30 days I’m able to exchange if I want to. The new one she showed me doesn’t click quite as much as mine, however it does still click. Also, the hinge is definitely looser on the new one than mine. My current one is pretty stiff. If you were me, would you exchange, or keep the one I have? Thanks!

So my SA ordered a new JUC and FaceTimed me today to show the difference. Since I’m still in the 30 days I’m able to exchange if I want to. The new one she showed me doesn’t click quite as much as mine, however it does still click. Also, the hinge is definitely looser on the new one than mine. My current one is pretty stiff. If you were me, would you exchange, or keep the one I have? Thanks!
I'd keep the one with the stiffer hinge because it seems like it would be more secure even if the clicking sound is slightly louder.

Disclaimer: I don't own a JUC but i want one someday and have read a lot about them. I'd specifically try to find one with a stiff hinge.

Reactions: Chivis and Cs3497
I originally bought a YG JUC and exchanged it because the tail stuck out strangely and it clicked. The hinge was really tight, and it would stay closed before even clicking it. I ended up exchanging it for a RG JUC that has no clicking whatsoever (even if I press on it) and a perfect tail. The hinge is super loose, and it will swing open unless I click it closed. Ultimately, I’m happier with this bangle. I wear it 24/7 and sleep and shower in it and had never had it open or fall off. If the clicking really bothers you, don’t let the loose hinge deter you.

Reactions: Cs3497
I would probably keep the one you have. Sounds like the clicking is still there plus the looser hinge.

Reactions: Chivis and Cs3497
I originally bought a YG JUC and exchanged it because the tail stuck out strangely and it clicked. The hinge was really tight, and it would stay closed before even clicking it. I ended up exchanging it for a RG JUC that has no clicking whatsoever (even if I press on it) and a perfect tail. The hinge is super loose, and it will swing open unless I click it closed. Ultimately, I’m happier with this bangle. I wear it 24/7 and sleep and shower in it and had never had it open or fall off. If the clicking really bothers you, don’t let the loose hinge deter you.
Thanks! I think my issue is that it’s not like the other one doesn’t click. It still clicks too but just appears to maybe be slightly less. Knowing that, what do you think?

Reactions: Violet Bleu
Thanks! I think my issue is that it’s not like the other one doesn’t click. It still clicks too but just appears to maybe be slightly less. Knowing that, what do you think?
I can be pretty obsessive when something bothers me, so if I were you then I would try to get a store credit and tell your SA you want a JUC that doesn’t click at all. My SA actually shipped in multiples JUCs for me to compare when this happened and made the process super seamless. There are JUCs that do not click at all, so if that is something you want then don’t settle. This might be overkill for some people, so you have to decide if the clicking is something that you can live with or not. If you can’t, then try to find a JUC that makes you happy. However, based off of my experience on TPF the clicking does not seem to cause any issues with the JUC itself. So if the clicking is bothering you because you’re concerned about it falling off, then rest assured. It’s a normal variation. Personally, I am happy that I found one without.

Reactions: Chaton and Cs3497