Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

I would go with the 16 as I don't think the 15 will be comfortable for your wrist size, if you're planning to wear it without taking it off. Also it will be more comfortable esp during warmer weather and when you're exercising.
Thank you! Yeah, thats also what im worried about. I exercise every day and my wrists do swell slightly whenever I am hot, bloated, or its summer lol. In hold weather I'm sure the 15 would be perfect but Im not so sure for other times

1E8C5972-1421-4FBF-983E-FED7F16D44E1.jpeg
Sooo I just found out that the small/thin JUC now comes in size 14!! I wonder if they will release size 14 in the regular JUC bracelets? Specifically the one with diamonds? Does anyone know? This is a game changer for me since I’ve been holding out on getting it due the fact that it runs 1 size bigger than the love bracelet and in the love I’m a size 15, I would technically need a size 14 JUC to stack!

thank you so much. IM really sorry for the delay. My LO has been having food allergy issues and it’s been the only thing I can think about.

I ended up reaching out to my SA who sent me a video of another brand new bracelet doing the same thing. I’m happy to send it to you. Needless to say it majorly put my mind at ease and have just tried to reassure myself it’s normal. Mine has not come off on its own at all and I wear my 24/7. I really good this helps.
Hi! can you send me the video too? I just got mine today and it clicks. I realized once I got home. Thanks!

Which size did you get in the end?
Hi! I got the size 15! It fit really well with room to spare. The 16 would spin completely around my wrist. Im worried however because when I got home I noticed that it clicks slightly at the nail head. Is that normal? Attached are the pics of my bracelet btw.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 20.14.34.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 20.14.34.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 484
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 20.14.24.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 20.14.24.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 512
Hi! I got the size 15! It fit really well with room to spare. The 16 would spin completely around my wrist. Im worried however because when I got home I noticed that it clicks slightly at the nail head. Is that normal? Attached are the pics of my bracelet btw.
It looks good on you! Perfect size! Mine doesn’t click, and it’s rose gold. I read somewhere that the rose gold doesn’t click as much as the yellow gold one.

Reactions: Cs3497
It only clicks when i touch it, not by itself.. I wish it didnt do that but Im worried if i exchange there will be a different issue with the next one lol, like the nail head not lying flush or something
Totally understand. Maybe you can call your sa to ask if they have one in store that doesnt click. Get her to vet through the pieces first before you make a trip down!

Reactions: JanAlh and Cs3497
Totally understand. Maybe you can call your sa to ask if they have one in store that doesnt click. Get her to vet through the pieces first before you make a trip down!
Maybe! If in fact I find out that most bracelet subtlety click the way my does, I’ll probably just keep it. I can’t go back to the boutique, I live in a different state so today was a one time trip unfortunately. I could exchange in the mail, but I’m so worried if I do I’ll find and issue with the other pair. I’m supposed to consult with someone from the boutique tomorrow so we will see how that goes! I did talk to one SA today who told me that his JUC clicked like mine initially and eventually faded as the bracelet “broke itself in.”

Reactions: vanillacherry
It only clicks when i touch it, not by itself.. I wish it didnt do that but Im worried if i exchange there will be a different issue with the next one lol, like the nail head not lying flush or something

mine clicks too only when i push the nailhead and close it but i'm not much bothered.
you can take your bracelet back to cartier and they will inspect and fix it if it really bothers you.
there's a video on youtube where someone mentioned that juc made in switzerland is more clicky and loose while the ones made from italy is more sturdier.