Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

First and second pics are when my wrist on normal condition
Third and fourth pics when my hand is swelling after doing house chores :P

View attachment 4989501

View attachment 4989503

View attachment 4989507

View attachment 4989508
It does look like your wrist swelled up quite a bit! Mine swells as much in the heat too, as do my fingers. Which is why I got a juc 16 although my love is 16 too. I knew I wouldn’t be happy with a tight fit. It’s winter now and my juc is loose, but I know I’ll appreciate the extra space come summer and the humidity. Can you try on a 16 and see how you feel?

I agree with nicole0612. I do not have one but my fiancé does and he wears his often and even works out in his (lifting weights and flexing wrists) and never complains of discomfort. He stacks it with the Ecrou bracelet as well.

I think the JUC and Ecrou combo complement each other so perfectly!

They do not blend together and are perfectly separated!

Tennis pro Sofia Kenin recently added the Ecrou to her JUC! Looks perfect together in my opinion.

1C52E5A9-C40B-4359-B703-A89EE0FB578F.jpeg

It does look like your wrist swelled up quite a bit! Mine swells as much in the heat too, as do my fingers. Which is why I got a juc 16 although my love is 16 too. I knew I wouldn’t be happy with a tight fit. It’s winter now and my juc is loose, but I know I’ll appreciate the extra space come summer and the humidity. Can you try on a 16 and see how you feel?
I’m going to try the 16 today and check out other things. We’ll see how it goes. I do love the JUC 15 look on my wrist on non swelling days. Maybe i have to go on diet altogether hahaha. So during winter time will be much loose?

Reactions: LoveCartierForever
Reactions: lizlime
I’m going to try the 16 today and check out other things. We’ll see how it goes. I do love the JUC 15 look on my wrist on non swelling days. Maybe i have to go on diet altogether hahaha. So during winter time will be much loose?
That’s what I noticed with my love. I cannot, for the life of me, wear it in summer. But when it’s winter, it feels more comfortable cos it’s looser. Just my experience! I know there are a number of people who said that the larger size just sticks out more on the side, like the previous poster. I think it really depends on the shape of your arm, if it’s rounder or more oval.

Reactions: lizlime
Hi Minx,

I’m i want to wear it on its own since its the original JUC and make it as a statement bracelet. Planning to wear it like a watch. Just wondering if your bracelet can still move up and down the wrist? Thanks
Yes it can still move up and down my wrist (up to around 1/4 of my arm), but I can’t rotate it all the way around my wrist. If you’re planning to wear it like a watch, I’d say this is a good size.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 336
I think this looks great. I will say I was worried about needing a size up and when I tried the size up it didn’t move much further up my arm. It just stuck out more on the sides which wasn’t great at all.
Ok today i tried the JUC 16 and it is much more on the loose side and it can turn around my wrist. So i think i will just stay with the size 15 and go on diet as well hahaha

Reactions: Chivis and JanAlh
That’s what I noticed with my love. I cannot, for the life of me, wear it in summer. But when it’s winter, it feels more comfortable cos it’s looser. Just my experience! I know there are a number of people who said that the larger size just sticks out more on the side, like the previous poster. I think it really depends on the shape of your arm, if it’s rounder or more oval.
My wrist is more oval so the nail head will stay in the middle i guess. The 16 on me will turn to the side or all around the wrist. I guess I will keep the 15 for now and hope i can wear it all year round :smile:

Reactions: Cs3497
Hi everyone. So im getting a classic juc to wear alone on my right wrist. My wrist measures approx 14.4/14.5 to approz 14.7/14.8 when swollen. Would you suggest i get a size 15 or 16? I appreciate all your help!

Reactions: Eiei
Hi everyone. So im getting a classic juc to wear alone on my right wrist. My wrist measures approx 14.4/14.5 to approz 14.7/14.8 when swollen. Would you suggest i get a size 15 or 16? I appreciate all your help!
I would go with the 16 as I don't think the 15 will be comfortable for your wrist size, if you're planning to wear it without taking it off. Also it will be more comfortable esp during warmer weather and when you're exercising.

Reactions: vanillacherry