Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

What do you mean by traditional fit? My love is 18 and I tried on the 17 juc but I felt it was too big even thought others said that’s the way it fits. I would like to stack them and I like how they fit at the bottom of wrist directly as opposed to upper on the wrist. Should I get a 16?
It depends on how you want it... snug or loose. I prefer a little loose to have multiple options and the way my wrist is made... a little loose feels and looks better on me. I like to hear my bracelets clang. I have the LOVE and the JUC and they are a little loose. I also have on the same wrist the Yurman Cable Classics and the Tiffany T Block... the Yurman can adjust and the Tiffany pressure closes so where ever it is on my wrist or not, it stays in place and sometimes move, but just a little and doesn't indent my skin, and the Yurman doesn't move...at all... it is like an anchor to help separate each piece to be viewed quite lovely... they are at the bottom of my wrist, while my JUC and Love is at the top. If and when I switch it up or single wear each one (who am I kidding, I'm a stacker to the core and have been for a few decades now) It will work.
"J!m"

It depends on how you want it... snug or loose. I prefer a little loose to have multiple options and the way my wrist is made... a little loose feels and looks better on me. I like to hear my bracelets clang. I have the LOVE and the JUC and they are a little loose. I also have on the same wrist the Yurman Cable Classics and the Tiffany T Block... the Yurman can adjust and the Tiffany pressure closes so where ever it is on my wrist or not, it stays in place and sometimes move, but just a little and doesn't indent my skin, and the Yurman doesn't move...at all... it is like an anchor to help separate each piece to be viewed quite lovely... they are at the bottom of my wrist, while my JUC and Love is at the top. If and when I switch it up or single wear each one (who am I kidding, I'm a stacker to the core and have been for a few decades now) It will work.
"J!m"
In all honesty I like things to stay in place . So snug is probably better. However I’m thinking the head of the juc would hurt if I go too small. Not sure if the 16 is an option and I don’t live close to a boutique to try on. I usually order online. I was told to go down one size from my love which is what I did but from the pictures I posted you see how it looks

Reactions: jimmie staton
In all honesty I like things to stay in place . So snug is probably better. However I’m thinking the head of the juc would hurt if I go too small. Not sure if the 16 is an option and I don’t live close to a boutique to try on. I usually order online. I was told to go down one size from my love which is what I did but from the pictures I posted you see how it looks
If it's a snug fit you are going for, then I think you 'nailed' it... pun intended. lol. If you go smaller, you will get the indentation... if you are okay with the indentation, then go smaller. IMO, I think the one you are wearing looks great on you.
"J!m"

If it's a snug fit you are going for, then I think you 'nailed' it... pun intended. lol. If you go smaller, you will get the indentation... if you are okay with the indentation, then go smaller. IMO, I think the one you are wearing looks great on you.
"J!m"
Thank you! I wish they cAme in half sizes. Then I wouldn’t be in this dilemma and probably a lot of others too. Sigh....

What do you mean by traditional fit? My love is 18 and I tried on the 17 juc but I felt it was too big even thought others said that’s the way it fits. I would like to stack them and I like how they fit at the bottom of wrist directly as opposed to upper on the wrist. Should I get a 16?
If you plan on stacking your love size 18 with your JUC you would have to buy a size 17 juc which is equivalent to a size 18 love. This way they will both be the same size and one won’t over lap the other and bang around.

With the new closing system, my bracelet kind of rattles or clicks when it moves up and down my arm. It appears the noise comes from the the "arm" moving up and down inside the nail head socket. Does this happen with anyone elses? Is this defective?

Reactions: jimmie staton
With the new closing system, my bracelet kind of rattles or clicks when it moves up and down my arm. It appears the noise comes from the the "arm" moving up and down inside the nail head socket. Does this happen with anyone elses? Is this defective?
Doesn't happen to me... I think you should bring it to Cartier for inspection.
"J!m"

Hi everyone,

I got the JUC small in RG few months ago and absolutely love it but wanted to get some of your opinions if it looks ok just worn alone. Some days I feel like I should stack it with another bracelet (but haven't found the perfect one yet) and other days I feel like it looks good to be worn alone since I have small wrists. Would love any feedback. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20190731_172201.jpg
    20190731_172201.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 1,217
Hi everyone,

I got the JUC small in RG few months ago and absolutely love it but wanted to get some of your opinions if it looks ok just worn alone. Some days I feel like I should stack it with another bracelet (but haven't found the perfect one yet) and other days I feel like it looks good to be worn alone since I have small wrists. Would love any feedback. Thanks!
I think it looks great! I also wear my small JUC alone sometimes and like the simplicity of it. I think they look nice next to watches too so that might be my next purchase.

Reactions: CoCoBelle
Hi everyone,

It's pretty and perfect right now... other bracelets and watches will find you and you will have lots of fun mixing it up. Wear it with great wealth, health and happiness.
"J!m"

Hey everyone,

I was wondering for the JUC small how the wear and tear has been for everyone? I hear usually that it’s generally good quality but I saw this link on tradesy and the small JUC looks like it’s lost its shaping mechanism and doesn’t hold its form?

https://www.tradesy.com/i/cartier-3...lou-sm-bangle-cuff-size-17-bracelet/25701868/

Not sure if it’s fake since the engraving doesn’t seem to start at/after the nail head like the regular JUC? But yeah just checking to see if anyone has worn their small JUC and noticed it’s not keeping shape. Thanks!!

Hey everyone,

I was wondering for the JUC small how the wear and tear has been for everyone? I hear usually that it’s generally good quality but I saw this link on tradesy and the small JUC looks like it’s lost its shaping mechanism and doesn’t hold its form?

https://www.tradesy.com/i/cartier-3...lou-sm-bangle-cuff-size-17-bracelet/25701868/

Not sure if it’s fake since the engraving doesn’t seem to start at/after the nail head like the regular JUC? But yeah just checking to see if anyone has worn their small JUC and noticed it’s not keeping shape. Thanks!!

It almost looks like they have the small JUC in the unlocked position (where the nail head crossed over the sharp end). I’ve only had my JUC for about 2 months but I’ve worn it 24/7 since I got it, even when I yoga/Pilates and so far the shape hasn’t changed.