Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

This time the seller says there’s a serial number but doesn’t give the number nor did she show the certificate. Do you think she had a few of these bracelets made or she’s doing this anticipating she’ll have already received OP’s returned bracelet?
This is crazy. Rusalka, I hope you get your money back quickly. I looked at sellers past items sold and it appears she got a lot of positive feedback on selling items under $100. And then only her last 9 items were jewelry. Someone bought a VC&A bracelet for $14,000. Wonder if that person got the real thing or was scammed.
This seller seems to post an identical listing per Rusalka122's eBay item number. I think Rusalka122 can confirm the time as the date does seem to match when she requested the return on 12/17.

This time the seller says there’s a serial number but doesn’t give the number nor did she show the certificate. Do you think she had a few of these bracelets made or she’s doing this anticipating she’ll have already received OP’s returned bracelet?
This is crazy. Rusalka, I hope you get your money back quickly. I looked at sellers past items sold and it appears she got a lot of positive feedback on selling items under $100. And then only her last 9 items were jewelry. Someone bought a VC&A bracelet for $14,000. Wonder if that person got the real thing or was scammed.
I think she is anticipating she’ll have already receive the bracelet. I don’t think she has few of them made.I was wondering about the VC&A piece for 14, 000 as well. And also the person who bought JUC last year posted in her feedback that it was authentic ( hmmmm I guess it was a very good fake as well so that nobody could even tell)... wow!
I thought with $100 items she got a positive feedback as a buyer not as a seller but I might be wrong... I really worry I am not going to get my money back...this is so frustrating:sad:((((

I think she is anticipating she’ll have already receive the bracelet. I don’t think she has few of them made.I was wondering about the VC&A piece for 14, 000 as well. And also the person who bought JUC last year posted in her feedback that it was authentic ( hmmmm I guess it was a very good fake as well so that nobody could even tell)... wow!
I thought with $100 items she got a positive feedback as a buyer not as a seller but I might be wrong... I really worry I am not going to get my money back...this is so frustrating:sad:((((
What was your last conversation with the seller? If she promised to return your money, you may not need to be frustrated.

What was your last conversation with the seller? If she promised to return your money, you may not need to be frustrated.
Well, she asked me on Sunday how can we resolve this issue... would $500 refund would make me keep the bracelet...on Monday I said I would like to get a full refund and return the bracelet. And I initiated a return and asked her to let me know the address just to double check I am sending it to a correct place. She accepted it and sent me the address.
And Tuesday morning I mailed it back, sending her the tracking number. Let’s see what is going to happens after she received the item on Friday. As I read before it says on eBay the seller should refund within 2 days after the delivery but let’s see.

Well, she asked me on Sunday how can we resolve this issue... would $500 refund would make me keep the bracelet...on Monday I said I would like to get a full refund and return the bracelet. And I initiated a return and asked her to let me know the address just to double check I am sending it to a correct place. She accepted it and sent me the address.
And Tuesday morning I mailed it back, sending her the tracking number. Let’s see what is going to happens after she received the item on Friday. As I read before it says on eBay the seller should refund within 2 days after the delivery but let’s see.
Yes, but that is if you are within the seller's return window on eBay. Are you?

Aimee3, I was gonna let you ladies know as soon as the refund is credited to my account ( hopefully)... the seller wrote me yesterday saying that she got the bracelet and will give me the refund. Then she emailed me yesterday saying that she just gave me the refund ( adding the information with the refund transaction) and told me to give it 3-5 business days in order for it to be posted back to my credit card.
Is there any way to find out the name of the person who just bought the bracelet?