Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Hey guys im looking to add a JUC with diamonds to stack with my plain YG love bracelet (and hopefully a rainbow love later). Will the white gold juc turn colors like the love bracelet?

Hi everyone!! I'm sure there is a thread for this but I couldn't find it. Where is the best place to sell a juc the best and safest way without too many fees for using their site/platform? The juc is only 4 months old and worn for about 3 months or so... so not looking to take too much of a loss. Thank you in advance!!

Hi everyone!! I'm sure there is a thread for this but I couldn't find it. Where is the best place to sell a juc the best and safest way without too many fees for using their site/platform? The juc is only 4 months old and worn for about 3 months or so... so not looking to take too much of a loss. Thank you in advance!!

Have you tried fashionphile or Ann's fabulous finds? Which Juc do you have ? Size?

You won't make back what you paid unfortunately. Maybe 60%.

Hmm I was fine with selling it for about $1,200 less than what it would cost in the us after taxes. Definitely not going to look at consignment shops if they are looking to take that much off just so they can make a profit lol. It's still so new with the new lock mechanism too. I'd rather keep it than sell it at a 60% loss, craziness!! Thank you for the info tho [emoji3]

Hi everyone, I'm more of a lurker on this forum but wanted to share my new white gold JUC!

I'm an asian man in my early thirties with a fit athletic build and have never been into jewelry at all (only wear a watch) but for some reason this bracelet sang to me. :smile:

Design-wise, I love its:
-simplicity
-asymmetry, can be worn facing “up” or “down”
-oval shape to fit the wrist anatomy
-how the curve of the bracelet is so seemless and unnoticeable
-the idea that the head/beginning of the nail is attached to the end of itself

I know I’m probably overthinking this but even the shape of the round nail head, slightly protruding below the coil, whilst leaving a small indent on the wrist after prolonged wear, sits so well on inside-aspect in the groove of the ulna bone as to be comfortable and not rotate around the wrist. It just parks there by default and so stays centered.

It feels youthful, fashion-forward and a bit avant-garde for a historical brand like Cartier. The idea of a tool, a nail with its sharp point and requiring the force of a hammer to be used, being converted into nothing more than a piece of jewelry. Maybe it was too fashion-forward for its time in the 70’s? Time will tell if it becomes as iconic as the love bracelet but I'm certainly going to enjoy it now in the present.

I can be dressed up in a suit (just peeking under my sleeve cuff) or in jeans and a polo or T-shirt. I think it will match all colors as well, bright or dark. I was pleasantly surprised with the rhodium plating too, its not too shiny or blingy as I expected, maybe because of its small size.

I had a chance to look at both the new and old lock mechanism and concur that the new mechanism design is just a bit heavier, slightly thicker, and noticeable more “solid” feeling than the old, but you have to hold them together to tell. Unless you’re very partial towards the old mechanism, the newer bracelet seems to feel better and, at least for me, fit my wrist better (I have fairly thick forearm muscles so the rounder shape hugs my wrist better). So, despite the option of buying the discontinued model as other members here did, I bought the new one.

I like the definitive click when I put it on and, unlike previous posts about the new model, my bracelet doesn’t make a sound or noise when I move it on my wrist or tap the nail head. It’s pretty stiff and solid. It requires quite a bit of finger strength to open the mechanism and I’m quite confident it won’t come off; maybe some of the other models that needed exchanges were defective in some way at the clasp.

Anyway, I’m still pretty infatuated with it. Thanks for letting me ramble. ;)
Very Classy. Congrats

Hmm I was fine with selling it for about $1,200 less than what it would cost in the us after taxes. Definitely not going to look at consignment shops if they are looking to take that much off just so they can make a profit lol. It's still so new with the new lock mechanism too. I'd rather keep it than sell it at a 60% loss, craziness!! Thank you for the info tho [emoji3]

Try fashionphile or selling on eBay