Cartier Juste Un Clou Bracelet

mousdioufe

Nov 9, 2011
US
here my new bracelet from Cartier, i really love it, its quite unique, i ordered i in pink gold to match my incoming Cartier Calibre 2 tone rose gold. i have been mixing and matching with everything and anything, here some pictures. hope you enjoy as much as i did :biggrin:

Attachments

Sweetyqbk

Sep 1, 2011
NYC
www.luxblonde.com
here my new bracelet from Cartier, i really love it, its quite unique, i ordered i in pink gold to match my incoming Cartier Calibre 2 tone rose gold. i have been mixing and matching with everything and anything, here some pictures. hope you enjoy as much as i did :biggrin:
Wow it's beautiful congrats, are they making the lower picture watch in a ladies size??? I was looking for it when I was looking for a watch, I really liked this Cartier but this size was just too big on me

Samia

O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Bahrain
mousdioufe said:
I commented on the other thread too, congrats! They look great 😊

pamella

Hermes, Je T'aime
O.G.
Mar 16, 2009
Fabulous! Love the way you have stacked it with the Love and watch. Also love your
extra wide Love ring! Congratulations!

Reactions: Ilovetandco

alf13

Oct 25, 2011
Thank you so much for posting pics! I fall a little deeper in love with this bracelet every time I see it. I love the way it looks with your Love bracelets! It's a perfect complement.

mousdioufe

Nov 9, 2011
US
Wow it's beautiful congrats, are they making the lower picture watch in a ladies size??? I was looking for it when I was looking for a watch, I really liked this Cartier but this size was just too big on me
they do come in smaller size for women