cartier juste un clou bracelet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. here my new bracelet from Cartier, i really love it, its quite unique, i ordered i in pink gold to match my incoming Cartier Calibre 2 tone rose gold. i have been mixing and matching with everything and anything, here some pictures. hope you enjoy as much as i did :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. Wow it's beautiful congrats, are they making the lower picture watch in a ladies size??? I was looking for it when I was looking for a watch, I really liked this Cartier but this size was just too big on me

3. Beautiful. Love it stacked with all the other bracelets.

4. I commented on the other thread too, congrats! They look great 😊

5. Fabulous! Love the way you have stacked it with the Love and watch. Also love your
    extra wide Love ring! Congratulations!

Ilovetandco likes this.
  6. Beautiful! Please model your Calibre watch when you receive it - I love that style!

7. :hugs: Congratulations!!! I adore it on you, you have an amazing collection! Add another pic when you get your new watch. WOW WOW WOW!!!

8. Gorgeous!
    Since you got a new Calibre, I'll take the Roadster!

9. Beautiful!!!!

10. Thank you so much for posting pics! I fall a little deeper in love with this bracelet every time I see it. I love the way it looks with your Love bracelets! It's a perfect complement.

11. It's beautiful. Congratulations!

12. i already complimented the above in the stacking thread but its so gorgeous I needed to say it again! Love everything you have all of my dream pieces!!!!!!!!!

Chyyin likes this.
  13. All of your stacks are AMAZING! :love:

Ilovetandco likes this.
  14. Love it. Can't wait to see it on rosegold!

15. they do come in smaller size for women