Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

I’m toying the idea of letting go of my JUC slim to fund the same but with diamond. It’s my fav stack (JUC slim + Love reg).

I had preferred the JUC without diamond but I’m at a juncture where I just wanna spend some money at Cartier (lol. I know some of you had been through that).

Would you like with or without a little bling on your JUC slim?

8F17CF91-4693-4668-B836-8965C53BD913.jpeg

Hi everyone! New here :smile:

I just tried on the original Juc and it’s beyond bulky on my wrist. It just looks too big and overpowering.
Has anyone gone with the small Juc based on this alone and not the price?
I tried on JUC reg and the bracelet is gorgeous! Especially when the SA just went ahead and chose the one with diamonds hahah. Gotta say my eyes were dazzled.

But likewise, I ended up deciding on the slim as it goes better with my wrist. Moreover the smallest size JUC reg is not my size (although I read you can order for a size 14 which is not available in the store). Size 15 sits really down to my palm.

Hi,

Do they make the Juc in white gold in the slim size ? I don’t see it on the US website hence the curiosity. I see that someone previously asked about the diamond version so I wanted to see if the same held true for the non diamond version as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: glamourbag
Hi,

Do they make the Juc in white gold in the slim size ? I don’t see it on the US website hence the curiosity. I see that someone previously asked about the diamond version so I wanted to see if the same held true for the non diamond version as well.
The same is true for the small without diamonds. Only available in YG or RG. I hope this helps.

Reactions: face
Hi guys, I just wanted to see if someone can help me. I've bought a small JUC online from ebay and it has all the paperwork. I'm going to take it to Cartier to polish but wanted to check - it has the usual hallmarks etc but a bit further along it looks like it has been hotstamped with 40? Is this normal? Thanks

So I wanted to share my experience. I finally got the JUC to finish my stack.

For the LONGEST time I thought I wanted the small JUC with diamonds cuz my wrist (14cm) is small and I love dainty things. But when I tried my friends JUC with my entire stack I fell in love with the Original size, now it was just a matter of pulling the trigger because of the cost but OMG am I happy I did! I can’t get over how perfect it is.

Now In the photo I originally had the nail head away from the love closest to my wrist, there so much about this with regards to scratching over lapping etc. so I decided to wear my JUC 24/7 and take off everything else as this thing is not cheap lol so I’m training myself to get use to it.

What I have found is that with the nail head the way it is in the pic wearing it daily I find the nail head digging in more when my hand bends to pick something up and it is bothersome. Also it gets stuck more often on the thicker part of wrist. So I just recently switched it and moved the nail head inward and I’m not longer finding this issue. So for this reason I’ll be switching it, I loved the look but the point is to not take it off.

Does anyone else experience this?

View attachment 5652173
Wow such a beautiful stack!!! I originally wanted the small JUC as well but after hearing about the opening mechanism, and to only buy it once and not regret it later, ended up getting the regular size with diamonds.

Now I know I made the right decision because I can't stop staring it, it's such a statement piece.

Hi guys, I just wanted to see if someone can help me. I've bought a small JUC online from ebay and it has all the paperwork. I'm going to take it to Cartier to polish but wanted to check - it has the usual hallmarks etc but a bit further along it looks like it has been hotstamped with 40? Is this normal? Thanks
Hi! It’s hard to say you don’t post any pics.