Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Hi everyone! New here :smile:

I just tried on the original Juc and it’s beyond bulky on my wrist. It just looks too big and overpowering.
Has anyone gone with the small Juc based on this alone and not the price?
Hi and welcome! Yes I have the same dilemma as you my wrist size is 16 on love and the regular love stack together looks chunky on me, so when I planned to get my JUC I wanted to get the small version with diamonds on it. But there's something in the small JUC that I didn't like 1. is the way you put on the bracelet - the mechanics reminded me of one in Tiffany (Elsa Peretti) as well as bulgari serpenti - bendy metal. 2 although I wanted a small dainty bracelet when I tried on the small JUC the nail head looks so small that it seems not proportion to the aesthetics of the bracelet this is just my opinion. After much thought I end up getting the regular one in size 15. As a stand alone bracelet it looks really nice especially on a casual day and but it also add volume together with my other cartier bracelets when I stack them together. Also I dont have to worry about bending it especially I wear mine 24/7. Sometimes I snagged it on my sweater especially if I'm on a hurry the bracelet will pulled my wrist instead of my wrist pulling the bracelet. Does that make sense? Lol When this happen I always reminded thank goodness I made the right choice.

I just tried on the original Juc and it’s beyond bulky on my wrist. It just looks too big and overpowering.

Absolutely! I prefer the small, I wear a small Juc with diamonds with a small Love and regular Love. I love how easy it is to take on/off and how easy it is to stack or wear alone.

Hi and welcome! Yes I have the same dilemma as you my wrist size is 16 on love and the regular love stack together looks chunky on me, so when I planned to get my JUC I wanted to get the small version with diamonds on it. But there's something in the small JUC that I didn't like 1. is the way you put on the bracelet - the mechanics reminded me of one in Tiffany (Elsa Peretti) as well as bulgari serpenti - bendy metal. 2 although I wanted a small dainty bracelet when I tried on the small JUC the nail head looks so small that it seems not proportion to the aesthetics of the bracelet this is just my opinion. After much thought I end up getting the regular one in size 15. As a stand alone bracelet it looks really nice especially on a casual day and but it also add volume together with my other cartier bracelets when I stack them together. Also I dont have to worry about bending it especially I wear mine 24/7. Sometimes I snagged it on my sweater especially if I'm on a hurry the bracelet will pulled my wrist instead of my wrist pulling the bracelet. Does that make sense? Lol When this happen I always reminded thank goodness I made the right choice.
Thanks for the reply!
Yea I’m barely a size 16 love. My wrists are very tiny, and the Juc just looks so off.
I do admire it on others, but for me I’d like to stack. I’m going to go to NY in a couple of weeks and try them on again.
I had my heart set on the small with diamonds and then I did some digging on here and it’s made me uneasy.

Reactions: OCMomof3
Absolutely! I prefer the small, I wear a small Juc with diamonds with a small Love and regular Love. I love how easy it is to take on/off and how easy it is to stack or wear alone.

Dream stack is definitely a regular love, small, and small Juc!
I was happy to get the small Juc initially and then I did some research on here and heard about some of the issues and how it’s prone to bending.
I really want it to be a forever piece, and I’d probably keep it on 24-7.

• Love
Reactions: Swanky

I went with the small. I bought a 16 and on my tiny wrist it looked better than the large. So far I have worn it 24/7 with no bending issues.

Reactions: MsKaren
Thanks for the reply!
Yea I’m barely a size 16 love. My wrists are very tiny, and the Juc just looks so off.
I do admire it on others, but for me I’d like to stack. I’m going to go to NY in a couple of weeks and try them on again.
I had my heart set on the small with diamonds and then I did some digging on here and it’s made me uneasy.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/juste-un-clou-slim-bracelet.1000860/ - this is the link where someone was showing her small JUC bending. I too especially the price of the one with diamonds is much cheaper than the regular one but when I saw the diamonds its so tiny I could barely even tell unless I looked closely. My wrist size is tiny but during the time I bought my 1st love bracelet the smallest one they had that time was 16. I dont think cartier made size 15 yet. So when I purchased my 2nd love bracelet size 15 was available in small love but they don't look good together stack as one tend to go a bit under the other so I just end up picking the same size 16 to all. But in JUC regular the lowest size is 15 vs the small JUC 14. Try them all and my advice is to take some pictures/ videos and leave the store if you can - so you can think it fully and come back the following day that way you can weight in your decision overnight or walk around the block if time constrict. In the past I tend to buy a lot of stuff based on impulse or get carried away (trend, SA was super nice, items on sale or a friend bought the same thing) then end up questioning myself what was I was thinking that time? anyway good luck to you and keep us all posted .

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/juste-un-clou-slim-bracelet.1000860/ - this is the link where someone was showing her small JUC bending. I too especially the price of the one with diamonds is much cheaper than the regular one but when I saw the diamonds its so tiny I could barely even tell unless I looked closely. My wrist size is tiny but during the time I bought my 1st love bracelet the smallest one they had that time was 16. I dont think cartier made size 15 yet. So when I purchased my 2nd love bracelet size 15 was available in small love but they don't look good together stack as one tend to go a bit under the other so I just end up picking the same size 16 to all. But in JUC regular the lowest size is 15 vs the small JUC 14. Try them all and my advice is to take some pictures/ videos and leave the store if you can - so you can think it fully and come back the following day that way you can weight in your decision overnight or walk around the block if time constrict. In the past I tend to buy a lot of stuff based on impulse or get carried away (trend, SA was super nice, items on sale or a friend bought the same thing) then end up questioning myself what was I was thinking that time? anyway good luck to you and keep us all posted .

This bracelet, and most often, the Juc isn't bent, it's switched sides and needs to be "untwisted" so to speak. Having read most posts about the small Juc, since I own one, very few people have had a true issue with them, they're not delicate even though they're dainty. Just my perspective!

This bracelet, and most often, the Juc isn't bent, it's switched sides and needs to be "untwisted" so to speak. Having read most posts about the small Juc, since I own one, very few people have had a true issue with them, they're not delicate even though they're dainty. Just my perspective!
I’ve been reading your positive comments about the Small JUC since forever and I think I will finally get one next week. You are very convincing, what can I say! :biggrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: Swanky
I feel like it’s not just the size of my wrists, but just overall the regular Juc looks clunky on me. Definitely love it on others, but I’ll have to really take a pic of it on myself and see. Thank you for the reply! You’re right, I definitely need to think on it and not impulse buy

Thanks for pointing that out. The only truly broken picture I saw was the one where the nail head is completely off.
Would you say that it would be fine as a 24-7 piece?