Cartier in Action

I’ve had my love bracelet since 2010 and I’ve never taken it off since the day the SA in Cartier put it on my wrist….. I paid £3,000 and can’t believe how much the price is now….. it was a bargain back then compared to prices now ;)

View attachment 5793563
Wow I can't believe it's 13 years old. Looks brand new honestly. Excellent condition.

I’ve had my love bracelet since 2010 and I’ve never taken it off since the day the SA in Cartier put it on my wrist….. I paid £3,000 and can’t believe how much the price is now….. it was a bargain back then compared to prices now ;)

View attachment 5793563

Love your stack! What is your feedback on love + vca hammered together? That’s my next purchase I think :hbeat:

Reactions: designerdiva40
Wow I can't believe it's 13 years old. Looks brand new honestly. Excellent condition.
I know it’s crazy how it’s stayed looking so good, I’ve swam with it, been to the beach with it, I even do a lot of DIY and it’s stayed looking perfect…… I don’t think I could be without it because I’d feel I was missing something iykwim…... I really wanted one a few years before 2010 when it was £1,800, I wish I’d got one then :sad: Mines the old screw version.