Cartier in Action

My new RG Pave love necklace and RG thin JUC double wrap wring with diamonds ... in my workout gear LOL

View attachment 4810749

View attachment 4810750
I wasn't able to comment on your YT channel. With reference to your question about LocTite, in my opinion it's a must, especially with stacks. I have three and my wife has four and we had loose screw issues. We've now got LT on all the screws and problem gone!

I watched your YT video! Amazing stack

Thank you so much! Super happy with it

I wasn't able to comment on your YT channel. With reference to your question about LocTite, in my opinion it's a must, especially with stacks. I have three and my wife has four and we had loose screw issues. We've now got LT on all the screws and problem gone!

Thank you for the advice! I actually took the plunge this past weekend and applied it to all 4 bracelets and it's PERFECT! 2 of them were loosening like every day and now I don't have to worry at all. Love this forum for all of the helpful guidance and shared wisdom!

What’s your YT channel? Want to see this stack

Thank you! The link is in my signature but the video they're mentioning is here: SHOPPING AT CARTIER 5TH AVENUE MAISON & CARTIER RAINBOW LOVE BRACELET REVEAL