Cartier in Action

Thanks! It’s actually a Love Cuff and yes, I enjoy wearing it on its own most of the time or pair it with the JUC. I’ll switch it around with the few pieces that I have. Yea, keep your tennis bracelet! I plan to get a tennis bracelet from local jeweller, found one that’s sort of flexible bangle as bracelet-tangling bothers me too.
Ooo that is a love cuff? Sold! I love how it looks and the ease of taking it on and off is great!

Reactions: m-s-m-d
I’m so sold too on cuff.

I’m contemplating to getting one before the price hike, to replace my full Love. I thought I’m at bracelet peace. But replacement should be exception. Lol.
Sadly I doubt I will beat the price increase but it is next on my list! Though I am still deciding between the cuff and a small love. I hate choosing haha! Please post if you get it!

Reactions: Purrsey
Ooo that is a love cuff? Sold! I love how it looks and the ease of taking it on and off is great!
Indeed it is! Hahahha, your on a roll!
And I love being able to remove it easily. (Today I went for a massage and I wouldn’t have liked having oil/lotion all over my bracelet — I’m sure it’s something one could probably get used it).

Reactions: darkangel07760