Cartier....in ACTION

Aug 1, 2006
Being that so many here seem to love Cartier, I think it's time we started a thread of our action shots. How about we post our Cartier pieces while we're out and about to see just how versatile it can be....I'll be posting some of mine in a bit....

I took these modeling pics of my new bag for the SF forum and the scarf for the H forum, but this is after a day out shopping. You can see my Cartier love bangle (and my dog in the background) LOL.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pursepic2.jpg
    pursepic2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,254
  • scarf5.jpg
    scarf5.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 991
I took these modeling pics of my new bag for the SF forum and the scarf for the H forum, but this is after a day out shopping. You can see my Cartier love bangle (and my dog in the background) LOL.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dear kohl, if u could plz stop posting your tdf jewelry pictures or your adorable dog pictures, my wallet would appreciate it! U make me lust after everything!... And I'm convinced I need a sf purse or dog now.... And something's gotta give!

Your dog is soooooooo cute staring at you like that.

Dear kohl, if u could plz stop posting your tdf jewelry pictures or your adorable dog pictures, my wallet would appreciate it! U make me lust after everything!... And I'm convinced I need a sf purse or dog now.... And something's gotta give!

I agree whoops . I am thinking of Kohl's SF purse now all the time. :rolleyes:

Ice_cold - you need this bag, it is sooo versatile, comes in like three or four different colors, can be carried by hand, worn on the shoulder AND it can fit a lot of stuff too! The leather is awesome and is totally scratch proof and water proof. . .and it's reasonably priced too!

Aww thank you whoops!! You should definitely take advantage of the Friends and Family sale that Bloomies has. They've had it TWICE already (I think you were at Bloomies the last time they had one, when I spotted you lol). That was how I was able to get 20% off my bag. Since the discount applied to everything, I also ended up getting a belt, headband, scarf ring and matching wallet.

You definitely need a dog. Bags are nice but dogs are better. I don't know what I'd do without my doggies. . .I think my life would feel empty LOL.

i love everyone's action pics so far! I would post one but I haven't been going out lately. I don't think cartier in sweats would be such an interesting look!;) Hopefully I'll be able to post this weekend!