Cartier Honeymoon Purchase?

Manolos21

Jan 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Hi everyone! I'm thinking of buying my first love bracelet! Since I'm going to be in Paris, Florence, and Rome for my honeymoon, I figured I should get it there instead of here in the US. Do people know if the stock is pretty readily available at those stores if I just want a basic love bracelet with no diamonds? Is there a big difference in price? I know that I'll be able to get the VAT refund, so that should help!

Hobbiezm

O.G.
Jan 17, 2011
Hi Manolos21... first of all congrats on your upcoming wedding. I bought my love in Portugal and my JUC in Paris. I would say buying in Europe does come to at least a 5% to 10% differential if you include currency exchange and tax back( France is 12% back)

There should be no problem with inventory though the rose gold love 17 with 4 diamonds had run out in the Place Vendome location as of Jan 26th ... good luck and enjoy your time!

Manolos21

Jan 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Hi Manolos21... first of all congrats on your upcoming wedding. I bought my love in Portugal and my JUC in Paris. I would say buying in Europe does come to at least a 5% to 10% differential if you include currency exchange and tax back( France is 12% back)

There should be no problem with inventory though the rose gold love 17 with 4 diamonds had run out in the Place Vendome location as of Jan 26th ... good luck and enjoy your time!
That's super helpful, thank you!!!