Cartier disputing online return

Any update @Colettebear ? I called my boutique (in another city) to start a return and I mentioned I saw two slight imperfections on the Love bracelet when held under harsh lighting. The SA I spoke to first (not my usual) said they would not be able to sell it if there were any marks. I mentioned I understood that but my point was the marks were there upon receipt. I told her I did an unboxing video with the date (Mother's Day) to prove this. We shall see if the return is approved...
Recently I was a sent a completely scuffed up love bracelet that I purchased as a gift. The SA I usually deal with was not in but she worked with a coworker to send me the bracelet overnight. I was shocked when I opened the box. Multiple scuffs and two scratches. I sent it back the next day because I contacted the SA within 15 minutes of getting the delivery.
They refunded and now I will never order anything remote. Oh and the bracelet came without that fuzzy grey stuff that protects the box while in transit, and the inner main box was open (the one that has the button you push) so imagine how much it scratched while shipping. Seems like they don’t care these days.

Good luck to you. It is sad we have to document the flaws on these $$ items instead of admiring the beauty.

I hope Amex sides with you but twice they did not side with us even with significant issues so I don't trust them anymore.
That really stinks. I’m hoping so too. My husband has been a cardholder for 15 years and the only issue he’s ever reported was when someone was using his card for UberEats multiple times in another state.
But no, I won’t purchase online from Cartier ever again.

That really stinks. I’m hoping so too. My husband has been a cardholder for 15 years and the only issue he’s ever reported was when someone was using his card for UberEats multiple times in another state.
But no, I won’t purchase online from Cartier ever again.
We have been cardholders for years as well and his is a platinum card; one was a major expense that just went haywire on the service procider's side causing us a lot of problems. Amex refused to refund more than a minuscule amount.

Update:

Cartier sent the bracelet back to us over a week ago. When we disputed this, they sent an email that made no sense (sounded like AI wrote it). We told Cartier we didn’t want the bracelet and didn’t even open their package a second time. They eventually responded that since AMEX reversed the charge, they’d send us a return label and put the bracelet back in their inventory. I’m guessing they are hoping to sell the bracelet again even though they said they were rejecting its quality? I still don’t feel 100% at ease that the whole debacle is behind us, but fingers crossed this is the end. I definitely will never buy online from Cartier again.

Update:

Cartier sent the bracelet back to us over a week ago. When we disputed this, they sent an email that made no sense (sounded like AI wrote it). We told Cartier we didn’t want the bracelet and didn’t even open their package a second time. They eventually responded that since AMEX reversed the charge, they’d send us a return label and put the bracelet back in their inventory. I’m guessing they are hoping to sell the bracelet again even though they said they were rejecting its quality? I still don’t feel 100% at ease that the whole debacle is behind us, but fingers crossed this is the end. I definitely will never buy online from Cartier again.
They will polish up and send it to the next person. That’s literally what they do.