Cartier Diamants Legers Necklace: solitaire or multi?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which do you think is more versatile: the solitaire or multi-version of the Diamants Legers de Cartier necklace?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394393483.993840.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394393492.289833.jpg

Since the diamonds themselves are fairly small I can't make up my mind about one or the other. I like them both and think both would be appropriate with either a suit or jeans and a t-shirt. I tried to find more inspiration via Google but didn't find much. There are loads of Dakota Fanning photos but I can't tell (on my phone screen) whether she has the solitaire or multi version.

Does anyone own either and have mod pics? Opinions please!

2. Man that's tough...How large are the stones in either?

3. Hi Ame! The solitaire is the large version and I'm told it's approximately .21 carats. I don't know what the multi stone one is but I'm guessing the stones are the same size as the smaller version solitaire, which is about .11 carats.

4. Hmmm probably multi.