Cartier Diamants legers bracelete S or VCA sweet RG bracelet?

Aug 18, 2020
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on this site and I wanted to ask all of you what should I purchase as my first luxury gold jewelry. I'm into dainty jewelry and I really like both of these pieces but I can only get one for now. I will be ordering online because we don't have either of those stores where I live but I have heard the online experience is good at both. If you guys have either of the bracelets, please post a picture so I can see. Also, if you guys have the Cartier DL earrings then please post as well cause I'm interested in that piece as well.

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 12.39.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 12.41.32 AM.png

Reactions: scheurin
The VCA is a perfect first item :smile:

I have 2 diamants legers bracelets and 4 VCA sweets. I always reach out more for the sweets they really pop!

Also, the Cartier has a dangling part with a charm which is stunning but might not always be comfortable/suitable depending on your job or other factors. Just something to keep in mind :smile:

Just wanted to add something since flipping of bracelet is mentioned, have you considered the ones with stones? I know the solid gold one is more durable and carefree but the stone ones have the advantage of beings double faced so if it flips that’s ok!