Cartier Diamants legers bracelete S or VCA sweet RG bracelet?

Aug 18, 2020
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on this site and I wanted to ask all of you what should I purchase as my first luxury gold jewelry. I'm into dainty jewelry and I really like both of these pieces but I can only get one for now. I will be ordering online because we don't have either of those stores where I live but I have heard the online experience is good at both. If you guys have either of the bracelets, please post a picture so I can see. Also, if you guys have the Cartier DL earrings then please post as well cause I'm interested in that piece as well.

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 12.39.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 12.41.32 AM.png

Reactions: scheurin

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
Jan 20, 2018
The VCA is a perfect first item :smile:

I have 2 diamants legers bracelets and 4 VCA sweets. I always reach out more for the sweets they really pop!

Also, the Cartier has a dangling part with a charm which is stunning but might not always be comfortable/suitable depending on your job or other factors. Just something to keep in mind :smile:

LucyDiamonds

Jun 13, 2019
For that money you are better off getting a custom diamonds by the yard
also it won't flop around. If there is a heavy piece gravity will pull it under your wrist.

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
Jan 20, 2018
Just wanted to add something since flipping of bracelet is mentioned, have you considered the ones with stones? I know the solid gold one is more durable and carefree but the stone ones have the advantage of beings double faced so if it flips that’s ok!

scheurin

Jun 25, 2020
Both are nice. The first is a bit special, distinct. However, with the VCA you cannot go wrong, either.