Cartier Diamants Leger vs Tiffany DBTY

I had purchased a DBTY Tiffany and ended up returning as I didn't feel the SA gave me enough details on the diamond (at purchase) - and decided I would like better specifications.

I have been looking at more specific diamonds with that style and happened upon the Cartier Leger. I would definitely want the large size if i went with that option. I like the chain looks more substantial and sparkly etc than the DBTY. I have seen different opinions on the Cartier style staying in place vs spinning. I am typically not a fan of the extender but may be nice option if it stays put!

I am also trying to determine if I would like RG vs WG or Platinum. Most of the jewelry is WG (along with my wedding ring) and a large prong set solitaire pendant. I was thinking RG would be a nice change - is there much difference in look between YG and RG? RG is just slightly more warm/rosey due to copper content?

Any input would be appreciated :smile:

I am interested in the pink sapphire d’amour necklace from Cartier, would love some photos and feedback! And does anyone know the size? Is it similar in size the diamond small version? Thank you!
According to Cartier’s website, the diameter for the pink sapphire one is 5.03mm. The small diamond is 4.5mm while large diamond is 5.48mm. So it looks like it’s between the small and large size.

I have the pink sapphire in the bracelet—but it’s 4.5mm in the bracelet :smile:

According to Cartier’s website, the diameter for the pink sapphire one is 5.03mm. The small diamond is 4.5mm while large diamond is 5.48mm. So it looks like it’s between the small and large size.

I have the pink sapphire in the bracelet—but it’s 4.5mm in the bracelet :smile:
I must have totally missed that information on the website, thank you! It is a beautiful piece :smile:

Reactions: Serpenti_Love